- Similar itemLarge cuff bracelet in gold. Laser cut vintage lace pattern throughout. Engraved logo at interior. Approx 4" length. 18K gold plated. Made in France.
- Cream Nappa Leather. Gold Metal Eyelets. 5 Inch Heel and platform. Super sexy with skinny jeans or dresses. Handmade in Italy. SKU: Cigdem.
- Similar itemThis work-ready mixed-media shirt is perfect for layering under sweaters or jackets in the cooler Fall weather. A polished woven button-down front is paired with a knit back for all-day comfort and a slim fit. Fabric Content: Front, Collar, & Cuffs: 64% Cotton/32% Nylon/4% Spandex; Back & Sleeves: 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- Similar itemA classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Details & Fit: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Similar itemAurélie Bidermann 18k gold-dipped "Vintage Lace" laser-cut cuff. Slightly scalloped edges. 3" band width, approximately.
- With a ladylike silhouette and a glossy finish, these L.K. Bennett heels are a sophisticated staple. Covered heel and platform. Leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Made in Spain. This item cannot be gift boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 4in / 100mm Platform: 0.75in / 20mm. Available sizes: 38.5,39,39.5
- Embrace the refined beauty of this alluring ankle-cuff sandal. Pointed toe. High heel. T-strap vamp. Exposed platform. Ankle cuff with adjustable side-buckle closure. Material: Leather. Imported. Approximately 4.5" heel height, 1" platform.
- AkrisLong-Sleeve Notched-Collar Poplin BlouseDetailsSleek, streamlined Akris design refines the classic white shirt. Poplin with tonal princess seaming for slim fit. Notched stand collar; concealed front closure. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Straight hem. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Made in Romania. Designer About Akris: This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.
- Similar itemThis beautiful bracelet was designed and handmade at Thor & Wistle. It features jaw bones which have been cast in bronze and hand finished. The chain is vintage chain. Your bracelet will be packaged in a hand stamped gift box along with a brand postcard.