- Similar itemDouble leather handle. Gold-plated hardware. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Snap closure at center. Two inside pockets with zipper closure. Light hemp fabric lining. L 25 h 26 w 22 cm.
- Similar itemStriped shift dress with round neck and short sleeves twin side pockets, zip and hook fastening through back, inner lining.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Love Generation. Color: Gold & Black, Materials: 14K Gold Plating, Size: Diameter: 6cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather or textile. Sole: Synthetic. Get the perfect evening or party look with these fierce glossy platform pumps. Platform pump. Almond toe. Glossy finish. Towering heel. Heel height: 5.5 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Similar itemIvory basket weave ponte and striped scroll lace shift dress. 3/4 sleeve and center back invisible zip closure. Fabric: Basket Weave Ponte. 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Fully lined in satin. Imported. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemSchutzGilberta Leather Pump, Black (Stylist Pick!)DetailsLeather upper.Pointed toe.Low-cut vamp elongates legs.Leather lining and sole.4 1/4" covered heel.Made in Brazil.Designer About Schutz Shoes:Brazil is fast becoming a new hub for the shoe industry, and Campo Bom-based Schutz is no exception. With the motto, "Living for Pleasure," Schutz ensures every sandal, pump, and boot they design doesn't go unnoticed in a crowd. Striking silhouettes, exotic materials, and bold color schemes are only a few of the details you'll love about this brand. Never commonplace, a Schutz shoe is the ideal starting point for a memorable ensemble.
- Alexander McQueenSkull Padlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, RedDetailsAlexander McQueen smooth calfskin satchel with silver hardware.Skull padlock hangs from handle front; hanging covered keys.Piped tote straps, 8" drop.Two-way zip-around top.Piping detail frames sides and bottom.Interior, canvas lining; one zip and two open pockets.11"H x 14 1/2"W x 8"D; bag weighs approx. 2.5lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- A contrasting ivory and blue zigzag design gives Isabel Marant's wooden bangle a mood-lifting quality that's perfect for warm summer days. Wear it with a white linen shirt and cut-off shorts for a laid-back resort look.
- Similar itemBold vertical stripes bring mod appeal to this sleeveless Won Hundred shift dress. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Slinky weave. 55% acetate/45% viscose. Wash cold. Imported, Poland. MEASUREMENTS Length: 36in / 91.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 40