- Similar itemAn elegant addition to your entryway, this classic wreath features silver ornaments and an ivory bow, so you can use it throughout the winter season. Created with flora grown on family farms in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest. Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dimensions: 20" Material: Fresh spiral eucalyptus, fresh cedar, fresh noble fir, dried artichokes, dried artemesia, dried blue echinops, spruce cones and silver balls. Made in the USA.
- We’ve got all manner of beautiful faux poinsettias here at Nearly Natural. Big, small, with all manner of vases. And this offering is one of our favorites, because it’s so traditional – a beautiful, lush poinsettia, in a timeless ceramic vase. It’s as classic as Jingle Bells, with the beauty you’ve come to expect from nearly Natural. And best of all? It needs no water, and will stay beautiful for years to come.
- Similar itemThe leaves of the Poinsettia in faceted Light Siam and Peridot crystal with accents in Light Topaz crystal reflect the colors of Christmas. It thrives in its fully faceted clear crystal flowerpot. A beautiful decorative accent for any festive table. Decoration object. Not a toy. Not suitable for children under 15. Designer: Elke Kumar.
- Similar itemTurn your home into a winter wonderland. This set of four glass icicle ornaments adds an elegant frosty feel to your tree. (Clearance) NO COLOR.
- Similar itemCascading from its hanging loop, our poinsettia teardrop is at home on a wall, door, or mantel. Large poinsettia blooms with glistening centers anchor this delightful holiday accent piece. Realistic evergreens, pine cones and berry sprays tucked around the traditional holiday flowers make for a life-like and unique decoration.
- The Smoked Oak Wooden Star Ornaments by Ferm Living will add a touch of rustic cheer to your holiday decor this year. These 3D Star Ornaments are so classic, you will want to hang them all over your home from your Christmas tree to the mantle in the living room. Makes a unique holiday gift for your favorite hostess or teacher. Mixing and matching these ornaments with other items from Ferm Living's Holiday 2014 collection will be endless fun for the whole family. The modern style and smoked oak wood material will suit all types of winter celebrations and can even be kept up into the New Year. Dimensions Small : 8.5 x 8.5 cm / 3.3" x 3.3" Dimensions Medium : 12 x 12 cm / 4.7" x 4.7" Dimensions Large : 17 x 17 cm / 6.7" x 6.7" Material : Smoked Oak Wood, string. Note : Listing is for 1 Smoked Oak Wooden Star Ornament. FINAL SALE item.
- Similar itemDecorate with style this holiday season with this elegant Poinsettia Garland. It is sixty inches (that’s five full feet) of holiday charm, winding and twisting around your banister, entryway, exposed beams, or anywhere else a bit of holiday festivity is needed. Beautiful red leaves sit on top of lush greenery and pine stems, with faux berries and pinecones completing the holiday touch – cheers!
- Similar itemInspired by the Poinsettia flower, a traditional Christmas symbol, this beautiful ornament combines red crystal with golden-tone metal details. It comes on a gold-colored satin ribbon. Decoration object. Not a toy. Not suitable for children under 15. Designer: Verena Castelein.
- Similar itemNeo nordic. These handcrafted leather ornaments were created exclusively for CB2 in partnership with Renegade Craft Fair, an indie craft marketplace showcasing the brightest talents in contemporary craft and design. Celebrating the original goods of seven independent makers and crafters, each unique item is designed in the USA. These bright orange geometric shapes are the creative vision of designer Alyssa Zygmunt of BROOKLYNrehab. Zygmunt moved to Brooklyn from Manhattan 11 years ago when "the independent spirit was strong and people were finding ways to survive and do their own thing." That proud and irreverent energy inspired her to launch her own line of products that personified the new Brooklyn. A collector of vintage souvenirs, Zygmunt sees herself as a modern anthropologist, creating of-the-moment souvenirs with a wink to the past. This trio of faceted forms is a modern interpretation of Finnish Himmeli—traditional 3D geometric ornaments that celebrate the start of the winter solstice as omens of good fortune. Each is hand-cut and hand-embossed of genuine US-sourced leather in Zygmunt's Brooklyn studio. Learn more about BROOKLYNrehab on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Set of three leather ornaments: One of each design. 1.75"Wx0.25"Dx3"H. Created exclusively for CB2 in partnership with Renegade Craft Fair. Designed by Alyssa Zygmunt of BROOKLYNrehab. Hand-embossed, hand-cut leather. Each tied with a different color twine. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Width: 1.75" Depth: 0.25" Height: 3"