- Similar itemA replica 1920s lock lends vintage appeal to a vegetable-tanned leather crossbody bag reinforced with durable stitching and stress-point rivets for a lasting, heirloom accessory. Brand: Will Leather Goods. Style Name: Will Leather Goods 'Quinn' Leather Crossbody Bag. Style Number: 872958. Push-lock closure; Optional, adjustable strap; Exterior slip pocket underneath flap; Interior zip pocket; Leather
- Chic, down-to-earth, Sam Edelman style launches your look out of this world. Flannel, button-down shirt features plaid print throughout. Fold-over collar. Exposed zippers decorate the shoulders. Convertible long sleeves have double buttoned cuffs. Chest pockets sport contrasting plaid flaps. Inverted box pleat in back accentuates the drape. Dramatic shirttail hemline splits into tails in the back. Unlined. Self contrast: 65% polyester, 33% rayon, 2% spandex; Contrast 2: 100% polyester. Hand wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 29 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemWide ruffles create the tiers for this flippy cotton mini with pleated detail and topstitched raw edges. Slim waistband. Two-tier design. Pleated detail. Side zip closure. Fully lined. About 15" long. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. - Tiered Ruffle Miniskirt
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti pebbled leather boot. 5" heel; 5"H shaft; 6" top circumference. Open toe. Lace-up vamp with pinked trim. Side zip eases dress. Lace-up back. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe season-less bootie is re-invented with this unique take. This tan suede almond-toe staple features a side zip closure and 2” stacked heel. Vintage kilim detail accents back of boot for a Moroccan inspired fusion. Each Kilim is handmade by artisans and will vary in color and pattern, adding to the individual originality of each shoe. Handpicked for Calypso, Kilims are one a kind Calypso exclusives.
- Étoile Isabel Marant burgundy and black Ipa shirt. Plaid cotton-twill. Breast pocket, curved hem. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton. Machine wash or dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a relaxed fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemCroc embossed Leather Satchel Vintage buckles Hidden Magnetic Snap closure for a comfortable use Crossbody adjustable strap Fully lined interior with zip pocket and cell phone compartment This bag is Ready To Ship
- Elizabeth and James leopard-print Wendy mini skirt. Silk. Elasticated waistband, tiered ruffles, fully lined. Slips on. 100% silk; lining: 97% polyester, 3% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the hip. This item is particularly short. Elasticated, drawstring waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemFrye Amy Leather Flap Crossbody Bag, Cognac Details Fry "Amy" leather crossbody bag. Adjustable crossbody strap. Flap front with D-ring buckle. Zip pocket under flap. Inside: striped jacquard lining. One zip and two open pockets. Approx. 10"H x 9"W x 2"D. "Amy" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U. S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware. Color: Red. Material: Leather.