OK so here is my wishlist based on my "shopping" experiences on Polyvore this year. So many beautiful products to choose from!!!
1. Fashion featuring birds seems to be a trend and this Burberry cashmere sweater with the birdy design is the sweetest thing ever!
2. I love novelty apple items (of course) and this apple kettle is so unique- what a conversation piece!
3. Bowling bags have been rolling about lately (oh dear, Christmas is a time for lame jokes and cliches after all!) and this Michael Kors bowling bag is a fine example of why they are soooo cool and trendy!! I adore this colour!!!
4. Oooh how I would love an iphone so I could update my current mobile phone (which may even be eligible for museum status by now) so that I can play with Polyvore ALL the time!
5. What wishlist would be complete without a fab pair of shoes and these Fluevogs have been on my list for a while now! Red for Christmas of course!
6. Although it is summer here our winters get super chilly and this Ted Baker coat is the most awesome colour ever and has a classic style that would never date. And I would never get lost in a crowd, something that may help my loved ones when I go shopping during the after-Christmas sales!
Merry Christmas to you all and thank you to @polyvore-editorial @polyvore for allowing us to indulge our wishes!