- "Snakes in Suits by Paul Babiak and Robert D. Hare." — @katrinaballerina
- Gleaned from thousands of images, this companion set of books offers the best of American print advertising in the age of the “Big Idea.” At the height of American consumerism magazines were flooded with clever campaigns selling everything from girdles to guns. These optimistic indicators paint a fascinating picture of the colorful capitalism that dominated the spirit of the 1950s and 60s, as concerns about the Cold War gave way to the carefree booze-and-cigarettes Mad Men era. Also included is a wide range of significant advertising campaigns from both eras, giving insight into the zeitgeist of the period. Bursting with fresh, crisp colors, these ads have been digitally mastered to look as bright and new as the day they first hit newsstands. "The golden age of advertising has come and gone, but Taschen Books have released a collection of digitally mastered advertisements from the Mad Men era. The book showcases a multitude of campaigns that give insight into consumerism ethos prevalent at the time." trendhunter.com, US. "It’s a fascinating insight into life half a century ago. And for a really authentic experience, we’d recommend reading it as you enjoy an Old Fashioned." Shortlist, London, UK. Hardcover, 2 vols – 24 x 33.5cms 720 pages. ISBN: 978-3-8365-2834-4.
- "When Genius Failed by Roger Lowenstein." — @katrinaballerina
- "The Fault in Our Stars by John Green." — @katrinaballerina
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist name
- "Looking for Alaska by John Green." — @katrinaballerina
- "Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy." — @katrinaballerina
- "Bloomberg Businessweek subscription." — @katrinaballerina
- "The Economist subscription." — @katrinaballerina
- "Time magazine subscription." — @katrinaballerina
TIME Magazine Cover: American Women, Women of the Year
- Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Christmas.
- "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room DVD." — @katrinaballerina
Amazon.com: Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room: Movies & TV
- "Norts." — @katrinaballerina
Dri-FIT fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable. Side mesh panels for extra ventilation. Internal pockets to keep small items secure. Built-in briefs for support and coverage. Contrast panels and trim for style. 3.5" inseam based on size medium. Fabric: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
- "LL Bean Boots 6 inch (size 6)." — @katrinaballerina
Whoever says "they don't build things like they used to," doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine one pair at a time by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven't gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven't needed to change L.L.'s innovative design. Just as when he created them in 1912, our boots combine the waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather. A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support. Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability while keeping your feet dry. Many boots on the market might look similar to L.L.Bean Boots, but they lack the attention to detail and premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time. Made in Maine, USA. Fit Best with heavyweight socks. If you wear a half size or prefer light- or midweight socks, please order the next size down.
- "Classic Sperrys (size 6)." — @katrinaballerina
Hand-sewn leather with moccasin construction features a shock-absorbing EVA heel cup for comfort and a nonmarking, siped rubber sole for traction while on deck. Color(s): brown, navy, sahara. Brand: Sperry Top-Sider. Style Name: Sperry Top-Sider 'Authentic Original' Leather Boat Shoe. Style Number: 144940 39.
- "Mind, Body, & Spirit Necklace." — @katrinaballerina
A symbol promoting harmony and peace is etched into a beautifully detailed pendant hand-cast in gold-dipped sterling silver and strung from a dainty chain necklace. Brand: DOGEARED. Style Name: Dogeared 'Mind, Body & Spirit' Om Pendant Necklace. Style Number: 580263.
- "Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini M.A.C.' in Almond." — @katrinaballerina
An oversized clip-lock boldly details the front flap of a mini leather crossbody bag furnished with an optional chain strap for versatility. The MAC, or Morning After Clutch, is a perennial favorite from the Rebecca Minkoff line available in an array of up-to-the-minute finishes and on-trend sizes that meet the modern woman's every fashion need. Brand: REBECCA MINKOFF. Style Name: Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAC' Convertible Crossbody Bag. Style Number: 554786_4.
- "Ted Baker wallet in 'Dark Red'." — @katrinaballerina
Liquid-shine patent glosses a sleek leather wallet distinguished with a peekaboo kiss-lock clasp. Ample interior compartments make it work as either a wallet or mini-clutch. Snap-flap closure. Exterior zip pocket. Interior currency and coin pockets; eleven card slots; ID window. Signature lining. Leather. By Ted Baker London; imported.
- "Essie 'Beyond Cozy' nail polish." — @katrinaballerina
A decadent silvery-gold glitter from essie's winter trend collection. Color is essie's obsession. She lives for color and spends months perfecting and selecting every shade. Since 1981, essie has been America's nail salon expert. essie nail lacquer is chip resistant, long lasting and provides flawless coverage. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. Made in the USA.
- "Essie 'Where's My Chauffeur?' nail polish." — @katrinaballerina
3. Essie Where’s My Chauffeur? Nail Polish When I think of the quintessential spring nail polish, another standout color is turquoise. Essie’s take on the classic color is a punchy, rich and reminds me of lazy days at the beach! This cheerful color would look great as is or it would look make the perfect