- People also likedEsquire magazine's Drink Like A Man distills 83 years of drinking wisdom into this one indispensable manual. With more than 90 cocktail recipes (including 14 drinks everyone should know how to make without looking at a book), dozens of variations on the classic cocktails, drinks batched large enough to satisfy a crowd, recipes for snacks to go with your drink and more than 65 photos, it's an essential guide to cocktail making-and also a manual for how to drink. Whether you're in your kitchen, at a bar, with a friend or on your own (whatever the situation may be), Drink Like a Man offers wisdom, encouragement and instructions. And a good drink. Brand: Chronicle Books. Style Name:'Drink Like A Man' Cocktail Book. Style Number: 5150408. Available in stores.
- People also likedA book of strong and masculine flavors, Manly Food is a feast of high-quality recipes and expert instruction designed to appeal to the tastes and interests of men. 18 chapters are arranged by area of interest, such as 'Pure Meat,' 'Manly Cocktails' and 'Chili and Spice' or by occasion, such as 'Grill and Barbecue,' 'Fast Food,' 'TV Dinners' and 'Hangover Cures,' giving the reader a book for entertaining crowds, finding impressive menus for two or just cooking the perfect burger. The book contains 200 recipes, a butchery guide and other useful tips on building a barbecue from scratch or sharpening knives. Brand: Chronicle Books. Style Name:'Manly Food' Cookbook. Style Number: 5150410. Available in stores.
- People also likedRaise your glass to the ultimate fast food, celebrated in this hardback anthology with recipes by Emily Kydd! This cute cookbook by Chronicle Books narrates a menagerie of tantalizing toastables - from classic seed butter to savory spiced lamb - exquisitely photographed and elegantly described, sure to entice novice cooks and seasoned chefs alike!
- People also likedAfter all the action of your amazing Big Day, you must be hungry! Flip to any page in this Chronicle Books cookbook by Sarah Copeland and learn how to nourish two bellies with these super-satisfying recipes. Under the cover of this hardback, youll find fresh takes on classic recipes like flatbreads and chocolate chip cookies, plus ideas for meals with which to impress guests when entertaining in your new home. Can we come?
Chronicle Books 'The Newlywed Cookbook'
This is a richly photographed and charmingly written new take on the first cookbook resource for the modern, urban, newly married couple. It includes 150 recipes that reflect a fresh, healthy approach to getting meals on the table and entertaining friends, with a special emphasis on sustainable and handmade elements (i.e., going to farmers' markets, growing your own vegetables, using locally sourced ingredients, making things from scratch). By Sarah Copeland. Chronicle Books.
- Shop the NORDSTROM Anniversary Sale. Our Biggest Sale of the Year. Hurry, Prices go up 8/7!
- Like it to get in stock alerts