- Patent calfskin leather upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 140mm/ 5.5 inch heel. Approx 40mm/ 1.5 inch beveled platform. Ankle strap with gold-tone buckle closure. Cut out detail on front. Peep toe.
- TibiSimona Cross-Pleat Jacquard SkirtDetails"Simona" jacquard skirt by Tibi with crossed pleats in front. Natural rise. Seam pockets at hips. A-line silhouette. Back zip and tab closure. Polyester/acrylic/wool/acetate. Imported of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Tibi:After spending time in Asia devoted to mastering graphic prints, designer Amy Smilovic returned to the States and introduced Tibi in 1997. Eye-catching prints and vivid hues are the hallmarks of this New York-based line, seen on everything from flowing gowns to relaxed shift dresses.
- Similar itemPinstripes add a graphic touch to a tailored Rag & Bone blazer, cut from casual chambray suiting. Contrast trim accents the fold over collar, and the peaked lapels flow into a double button placket. Oversized patch pockets lay at the hips. Welt breast pocket. Vented back hem. Padded shoulders. Lined. Fabric: Chambray suiting. Shell: 70% cotton/20% linen/10% ramie. Trim: 100% cotton. Lining: 51% bemberg/49% cotton. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,0,2
- Similar itemThis semi-sheer voile blouse exemplifies Helmut Lang’s louche elegant approach to everyday staples. It's draped through the front and features an asymmetric button fastening front. Style simply with skinny jeans and a mini bag off-duty.
- Similar itemEscadaStriped Nautical Blazer, Off White/BlackDetailsNautical striped crepe. Peaked lapels. Double-breasted golden-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Flap pockets. Viscose/polyamide/spandex. Dry clean. Made in Slovenia of Italian materials. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 110mm/ 4.5 inches with a 15mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Dusty-pink cutout suede. Almond toe. Zip fastening along back
- Similar itemIntroducing a new line of easy, texture-rich pieces for your every day. A designer favorite, months of effort (and endless trying on) went into crafting this cool handed must-have. The result? Silhouette-slimming perfection. Elasticized waist. Center front and back seam detail. 40” long. 48% Rayon, 48% Polyester, 4% Spandex. Imported. Machine Washable.
- Helmut LangLush Voile Draped Asymmetric BlouseDetailsHelmut Lang draped voile top. Approx. 22"L front; 33"L back (from shoulder to hem). Surplice neckline; asymmetric button front. 9"L sleeves. Front pocket. Draped bubble hem in front; rounded back hem. Viscose. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Helmut Lang:Designer Helmut Lang was at the forefront of starkly chic minimalism, known for his boldly cut suits and edgy attitude. Today, designers Nicole and Michael Colovos (formerly of Habitual) maintain Mr. Lang's legendary clean lines while injecting a modern femininity into the line.
- Similar itemLiving up to its name with keyhole cutouts and open tie back, the Aquazzura Sexy Thing sandal adds elegance with a high-cut suede vamp. Details Suede. 4 1/2" covered heel. High-cut vamp, 4"H. Layered stitching outlines keyhole cutouts. Back tie closure with long laces. Padded insole; suede leather lining. Leather sole. "Sexy Thing" is made in Italy.