- This Casual Couture by Green Envelope blouse offers a layered look without the hassle of two shirts. Lightweight stretch woven. Round neckline. Paisley printed overlay. Sleeveless. Darker under layer extends beyond the hem. Exposed partial zip closure at the back. Contemporary fit. 25'' From shoulder seam to hem. Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size. 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex; Hand Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemA structured tote that adds instant polish to your wardrobe. A striking shape with a generous interior that enables you to carry everything you'll need throughout your daily routine- from work to weekends. A fresh take on a large tote, with enough space to carry a laptop. Featured in papaya abbot. Zip Top Tote. Double Handles. Back Slide In Pocket. Interior Zip Pocket. Two Organizer Pockets. Keyclip. Penloops. 10" Handle Drop. Ostrich embossed papaya and black glossy leather.
- Similar itemGive your style a little boost! ROMANO is a totally gorgeous tall boot with sexy cross straps with buckle detailing at the foot. She features a moderate heel with side zip closure. Pair with dark wash denim and a lightweight sweater for the perfect comfy-chic look. Leather upper Man-made lining Man-made sole 3.5 inch heel .25 inch platform 14.5 inch shaft height 11.5 inch circumference
- Exclusive to Shopbop. Compact whiskering flows into hazy fading on these 5 pocket skinny jeans, and shredded holes and worn spots contribute to the well worn look. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8in / 20cm Inseam: 29in / 74cm Leg opening: 10in / 25.5cm. Available sizes: 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Similar itemTory BurchLeather Fringe Tote Bag, ChocolateDetailsTory Burch leather tote bag with tiered suede fringe. Matte golden hardware. Rolled tote handles, 6" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 19" drop. Zip top with tassel pull. Front tab with logo medallion. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Fabric logo lining. 10 1/2"H x 16"W x 5 1/2"D. Bag weighs approx. 3lbs. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Sleeveless slim signature. Military green. A sleeveless version of our slim signature, the sleeveless slim signature is a timeless classic cut with a slight oversized fit. With two front pockets and a rounded hem, it's an easy to wear shirt year round. 100% Silk. 27" Measured from shoulder. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar item'Tis the season for tall leather boots! Nathanlie is an extremely versatile tall leather boot and will definitely keep the chill away. Just tuck in your jeans or wear them with leggings or tights. Foot-flattering almond-toe design. Full side zip for easy on/off. Leather upper. Man-made sole. Imported. 14" calf circumference. 14 1/2" shaft. 3" chunky mid heels.
- Similar itemAdd instant style to your casual look with these stylishly distressed skinnies from Seven for all Mankind. Faded mid blue wash stretch denim, five-pocket styling, belt loops, logo detailed back pockets. Slim cut, low rise. Wear with an oversized tee and retro high-tops or with a silk blouse and heels. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemXCVIThin-Strap Cotton Tank, Women's DetailsKnit tank. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless; thin shoulder straps. Slim fit. Pullover style. Supima cotton. Made in USA. Designer About XCVI: Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style but also believe in comfort. Introduced in 1996, the line's name comes from the Roman numerals for that year.