- Click on images to enlarge Isn’t this fun?!! This is a cute and quirky little Victorian trade card featuring a wonderful yellow man in the moon face and a funny little Cheese maker man with a chef’s hat! I’ve extracted the Moon in case you want to use him separately. Share
- Glass dome decopage paperweight. Hand painted felted bottom, signed by designer. John Derian Company Inc. Was established in 1989. John's decoupage plates, platters, paperweights, coasters and bowls are handmade in his studio in New York City, where he employs a small staff of artisans to assist with production. His designs are sold at upscale home stores, in catalogs, and gift shops worldwide. The full range of John Derian pieces, including his ephemera and furniture line, is available at his own retail shops in the East Village where he also carries vintage and antique imports, bed and table linens, stationery, plate-ware, vintage and new lighting, and an ever-changing assortment of one-of-a-kind curios. Most recently John was featuren in NY Times Magazine for his contribution to design.
- Beaded round placemat. 15" diameter. Available in Silver. Imported. Glass/plastic beads. Spot clean.
- Фото автора Леди дождя на Яндекс.Фотках
- White china plate from Fornasetti featuring a contrasting black print of a woman's with binoculars.
- Lithographic printed metal round tray in female face motif designed by Piero Fornasetti. Manufactured by Atelier Fornasetti. 23.75" diameter. Made in Italy.
- Decorative porcelain wall plate from the Theme & Variations series. "Hand Over Eye." 10.25" in diameter. Available in Black/White. Made in Italy.
- Buy Safavieh Handmade Moroccan Chatham Chevron Dark Grey/ Ivory Wool Rug (7' Round) at an everyday discount price on Overstock.com! Get everyday free shipping over $50*. Read some product reviews as well!
- White lacquered metal 'Ultimo Notizie' round tray from Fornasetti featuring an all-over multicoloured butterfly print and black and white newspaper text print.
- The Doodle Dandy Photoshop brush set contains 24 high-resolution designs that Jason Gaylor sketched on paper and compiled digitally into abstract compositions. This hodgepodge of stars, swirls, keyboards, circles and more merge to create retro compositions with a tinge of psychedelic influence. Mix and match the individual pieces and create your own montage of clouds, leaves, suns, squiggly strips and corner pieces. Great for scrapbooking!
It's royalty-free, so you can use it in your products and designs both for personal use and commercial work; with no strings attached. Download a free sample and try it out.
- This dreamy piece is a re-edition from the ’80s that comes from Oscar Tusquets’ La Tierra and La Luna rugs. Advances in photographic techniques have allowed this exact reproduction of an image of a moon in its waxing phase to be given even greater definition. The colors of the original work have also been revised, making them warmer, in browns and beiges. The -80s version of La Luna was smaller, so this bigger version allows it to be placed in passage ways, hallways or at the foot of a bed. Now you can ask for the moon without wanting the impossible, and walk on the moon without it being a giant leap. Designer: Oscar Tusquets for Nanimarquina; Dimensions: d4'9"; Material: 100% hand-spun New Zealand wool ;
- Radial play. Tufted throwback comes full circle, radiating bold black/white rays from center white button. 100% Cotton round buttons up on back, too, in solid white. Dimensions: 16" dia. Details: 100% cotton. 100% Poly fill. Black and white; front. Reverses to white. White button both sides. Spot clean. Made in India.
- tubes,fond d'écran,masque
- This beautiful rubber stamp features an outline of our new Mums design from our 2010 wedding invitation line. An easy way to add decorative elements to place cards, table tents, favor boxes, your own
- Glass bead round placemat with cotton backing. 15" diameter. Available in Sterling. Imported. Spot clean.
- Glass bead round placemat with cotton backing. 15" diameter. Available in Bark. Imported. Spot clean.
- Glass bead round placemat with cotton backing. 15" diameter. Available in Gold Dust. Imported. Spot clean.
- All the beauty of natural straw--with none of its cleaning hassle. Deborah Rhodes' hand-sewn nylon Braided Placemat adds a rich pop of color to any dinnerware decor. Stain resistant and easy to wipe clean. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. 15" diameter. Available in Moss/Canary. Wipe clean.
- Lets Go Off the Map, Wanderlust handwritten Graphic Print, Travel, Road trip / grasses, safari, journey adventureTolkien said it best, ".. Not all who wander are lost." LET'S GO! and this time, leave the GPS at home. circle centered in 8 x 10" for easy framing, archival quality art print. also available as a square print, 8 x 8" (please specify) printed on a lovely textured, slightly heavyweight matte paper, hand-signed on back. ships in protective mailer with cello sleeve. please allow for a few days processing + ground shipping via USPS (expedited shipping available, convo me before purchase) all images and artwork are property of artist / artist retains copyright after sale. all rights reserved Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- The multinational alphabets in this P.E.N. International logo represents the organization's many branches around the world and the different languages in which…
- Heather Bailey Garden District Sateen, Cakewalk Aqua
Fabric is sold by the 1/2 Yard. For example, if you would like to purchase 1 Yard, you would enter 2 in the Qty. box at Checkout. Yardage is cut in one continuous piece.
1/2 yard = 1
1 yard = 2
1 1/2 yards = 3
2 yards = 4
1/2 Yard Measures 18" x 54/55"
Fiber Content: 100% Cotton (Sateen)
Click on image for a larger, better view
- ☯If you want a banner just message me • what picture you want (a number) • which font you want • what colour font you want • where do you want the picture to be • and of course what you want it to say...
- Glass decopage plate. Hand painted felted bottom. Signed by designer. John derian company inc. Was established in 1989. John's decoupage plates, platters, paperweights, coasters and bowls are handmade in his studio in new york city, where he employs a small staff of artisans to assist with production. His designs are sold at upscale home stores, in catalogs, and gift shops worldwide. The full range of john derian pieces, including his ephemera and furniture line, is available at his own retail shops in the east village where he also carries vintage and antique imports, bed and table linens, stationery, plate-ware, vintage and new lighting, and an ever-changing assortment of one-of-a-kind curios. Most recently john was featuren in ny times magazine for his contribution to design.
- *TITLE: " Life is a Beautiful Journey " 2013 Copyright of Sharon Kalstek, 2013 *Edition: open *Size:8x8 **Made to order ~ delivery time is 7-10 days This is an original, color photograph made by me, Sharon Kalstek. This fine art image is printed on archival Kodak Premium Endura Lustre paper with Kodak archival pigment inks that will last a lifetime. This quality paper produces vivid, rich and stunning colors, accurate tones and incredible shadow detail. This print is signed, dated, and numbered on the verso (backside). The watermark will be removed. All of my prints come unmatted and unframed. **Need a different size go here:
- California Photography, Palm Trees, Quote, fpoe, Typography, Wall Decor, Los Angeles, Dreaming Wishing For California (8x10)TITLE: Wishing For California LOCATION: Los Angeles SIZE: 8x10
- An item on Polyvore
- The image Pink Glitter that is tagged with Pink Glitter, Pink, Glitter, Images. This is image #210898.
- Design by Nani Marquina, 2007.By nanimarquina.A rangoli is a traditional Hindu floral design, placed on the floor at the entrance of some houses or buildings as a welcome symbol and to provide protection or to wish good luck. The graphic is normally made of flower petals, leaves, colored powders, rice flour and other decorative elements. nanimarquina's Rangoli Rug was inspired by the essence of these works, and keeps the same intention with its design, serving as a sign of well-being and welcome. Hand-tufted of 100% New Zealand wool, the Rangoli Rug is available in Red or Dark Brown in two round sizes. The small size is finished with a notched edge and the the large size is finished with a smooth edge.
- With huge visual impact, the News rug makes use of one shape, in two sizes and one color, to make your jaw drop. Simple and striking, its jagged circular outline recalls graphic techniques used in advertising. The intense red captures your undivided attention and gives it the sense of now, action-packed, which it possesses. Its borders draw dynamism on the floor, giving its surroundings a new shape, ingeniously delimiting a circle where there is only room for good. Designer: Martí Guixé for Nanimarquina; Dimensions: small d4'9" large d8'2"; Material: 100% hand-spun New Zealand wool;
- Baby doll pink (sheer) Sheer in coverage, sweet in color; this baby is the perfect petal pink. As essential to a wedding as the dress, it's an absolute "I do" for every woman. Made in USA.