- Similar itemBlack fauz leather ankle boot with wooden heel and platform from Stella McCartney. Ankle boot has a round toe, a faux leather ankle strap with a brass metal buckle and a zip at the side. The heel measures 115 mm and the platform measures 35 mm. You walk on 80 mm. True to size. Faux leather sole. Made in Italy.
- McQ Alexander McQueenFaux-Fur Hooded Cropped Jacket, Parka Gray-GreenDetailsCotton twill jacket from McQ Alexander McQueen features faux-fur (polyester/acetate) hood and plaid lining.Approx. 23"L front, 24"L back, 25"L sleeves.Hidden zip front; button-and-loop placket.Snap welt pockets.Long sleeves; pocket on left.Cropped.Dry clean.Polyester/acetate; acetate/polyethylene; rayon/wool; wool.Made in Italy.Designer About McQ Alexander McQueen:Introduced in 2006, McQ Alexander McQueen extends the label's impeccable tailoring and into a more youthful stratosphere. Innovative silhouettes, detailed embellishments, and bold looks for day mark the collection.
- Black textured-leather (Cow). Short top handle, detachable shoulder strap. Designer-stamped plaque, gold hardware. Two internal pouch pockets, internal zip-fastening pocket. Fully lined in designer-stamped twill. Magnetic snap fastening at top flap. Comes with dust bag
- Similar itemLeather bootie with velcro fastening, wooden heel and wooden platform. 4 1/2" heel, 1 3/4" platform. Leather upper, leather lining, wooden heel and man made sole. Fits about a half size small. Women's size US 8 (EU 38) insole measures at about 24 cm. Each whole size is 1 cm difference. Sold from the moment we first saw these wooden soles, indie shoe brand Xperimental invites you into the chic, demure world of Portugal fashion. The Hoshi Ina is undoubtedly the statement piece in this Spring 2014 collection. Rubber outsole and structurally sound wooden sole. An XPERIMENTAL original. Women's shoe. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemBlack leather (Calf). Adjustable shoulder strap. Designer plaque, gold hardware . Internal zipped pocket, pouch pockets. Fully lined in designer-stamped twill. Magnetic snap fastening at flap front
- McQ Alexander McQueenFelt Cropped Biker JacketDetailsThis McQ Alexander McQueen biker jacket with its zip details and stand collar is constructed from melton felt, which makes it wind and rain resistant.McQ Alexander McQueen melton felt biker jacket.Approx. length of jacket from shoulder to hem: 22"L front, 20 1/2"L back.Snap stand collar; asymmetric front zip.Sleeves, 24"L.Front horizontal zip pockets.Cropped at waist.Wool/nylon; polyester lining; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About McQ Alexander McQueen:Introduced in 2006, McQ Alexander McQueen extends the label's impeccable tailoring and into a more youthful stratosphere. Innovative silhouettes, detailed embellishments, and bold looks for day mark the collection.
- Similar itemZuccotta Back-Zip Boot by Marsèll. Distressed leather ankle boot with exposed back zip & stacked wood heel. Round, slightly upturned toe. Exposed zipper at back. Stacked, approx 3" wood heel. Distressed detailing. Leather insole & lining. Rubber sole. Color: Nero. 100% Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack smooth and textured-leather (Cow). Detachable adjustable shoulder strap. Pleated expandable sides, designer-stamped silver stand . Two internal slit pockets. Magnetic-fastening front flap
- Alexander McQueenHigh-Low Laser-Cut Cotton JacketDetailsCotton poplin Alexander McQueen jacket with laser-cut-inspired print.Spread collar.Hidden front closure.Flap pockets on chest.Dropped shoulders.Three-quarter bell sleeves.Belted.Front cropped at the navel.Back pleated sweep falls past seat.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.