- Similar itemRag & Bone indigo distressed cotton-blend denim flare-leg L'Waimea jeans. Fading and whiskering at stress points, raw-edge hems, frayed edges. Five-pocket styling, belt loops, contrast topstitching, metal logo shank buttons and rivets, "rb" embroidery at back pocket. 8" rise, 35" inseam, 22" leg opening. Zip fly. Available in Indigo. Cotton/polyurethane. Machine wash. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blouse from Natasha Zinko featuring a stand up collar, a sheer construction, a front button placket, a pleated front bib, a cropped length and an oversize sheer frill trim to the chest and shoulders.
- Similar itemCarry the luxurious ambiance of Fendi with this ultra- chic bag! Smooth canvas with goldtone hardware. Zucca pattern allover body. Open top. 24½'' Leather top handle with 9'' drop. Canvas lining with two interior pockets and dividing zipper pouch. Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 11½'' tall at center x 6½'' deep. Canvas / Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemAiry mesh combines with glittery detail in these ballet flats by Sebastian. Expertly crafted, these flats provide just the right amount of shine to casual-chic looks. Slip on design. Round toe. Stacked heel. Heel height: 1/4" Leather footbed. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Les Cabas Canvas and Sequin Animal Print Medium Tote is crafted in fun, leopard printed cotton canvas in a Paris street shopper style. Featuring contrasting sequined trim on exterior and double handles, and interior zip pocket with logo tag. Made in France.
- Similar itemThakoon Addition's Ruffle Blouse carries a surprising edge with unexpected design details in an otherwise feminine top; Vintage inspired mustard silk crepe; Exposed button front with cascading ruffle detail down center placket; Fold over collar; Long sleeves with pleating detail and two button cuffs; Layered back hem adds a subtle ruffle. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Stella McCartney1970s Flare-Leg Denim JeansDetailsStella McCartney denim jeans in a dark wash.High waist.Fitted through thigh; flared at knee.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemTake a walk on the wild side. The iconic Reva Ballet Flat named after Tory’s mother, Reva is known for its timeless design and perfect fit. Updated with a non-elastic back and made completely of-the-moment in animal-printed calf hair, it's finished with a signature metal logo. This slip-on-and-go style is the epitome of effortless chic. Leather & haircalf upper. Logo hardware detail. Leather lining & sole.
- Dress up your denim collection with Black Orchid's fashion-forward flare jeans. Lightweight stretch denim with slight fading, whiskering and destructed details. Zip fly with logo button closure at belt looped waist. Classic five pocket construction; Pyramid stud detail at back right. Flare leg with 21½'' opening. 9'' Mid-rise. 34'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 92% Cotton / 7% Polyester / 1% Spandex; Imported;