Shop this look
- Inspired by a love of travel and global patterns, the Jamie Young Company creates intricate home décor using high quality materials, unique patterns and eclectic designs. Chic, rustic and urban, the White Leather Ottoman is a sophisticated piece with varied appeal. Crafted from premium materials, it boasts large, cross-stitched geometric shapes, a classic cube design and smooth finish. Transform lofts, country homes and contemporary living spaces with endless relaxed appeal. Leather and wood materials White hide finish The White Leather Ottoman by Jamie Young is crafted with hide in which natural color variation will occur
- From the Sutton collection, our modern version of Art Deco style, featuring clean lines and clear mirror instead of distressed, framed by black oak trim: Set on a dark wood plinth base, this 24” cube side table combines shimmering surfaces and a simple form that mixes easily with many decorating styles. Also in the collection: a 24” side table with a drawer and 16” bunching cube, as well as cocktail tables, a desk, media console, storage chest and mirror.
- Similar itemOn-trend animal print becomes the showpiece of a living room with this rectangular ottoman. Contrast buttons, topstitching and welt create a tailored appearance, while tapered legs in clear acrylic lighten the look for a modern touch. 59"W x 27"D x 19"H. Lucite legs. Zora chocolate upholstery, 100% Hair on Hide. Bahama brown topstitching and welt. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. Leather is a natural product and each hide will vary in coloration, natural markings, dye lot, and texture. Hair on Hide with real fur and leather with stenciled Zebra pattern.
- Similar itemThis beautiful settee is certain to add a touch of savoir faire to your home. This romantic settee is sophisticated yet comfortable. Solid wood construction and down and foam cushions guarantee a comfortable spot to enjoy a good book or entertain guests. Place this settee at the foot of the bed, in a small sitting area or add comfort to your foyer. Solid wood construction. Coal black finish. Down filled cushions. Neutral upholstery. Dimensions : H: 36" W: 50.25" D: 29"
- Elegant and distinctive, the Optimal ottoman has designer details you'll love, including nail head detail and diamond button tufting throughout. Built on a hardwood frame that is glued and corner blocked for stability. Sinuous springs are used in concert with cushioning to create a comfort seating system. Pirelli elastic straps are woven side to side through the sinuous springs and affixed to the frame to stabilize and prevent the springs from moving part. We use 1.9 to 2.5 density high quality foam cores for the seat cushions and wraps each cushion in a layer of long Dacron fiber to sure a softly crowned cushion. Set includes: One (1) cocktail ottoman Upholstery color: Coco Brompton 100-percent Vintage leather Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction with corner blocks for maximum support Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing Cores has 2.0 2.5 foam density and Dacron wrapped for consistent comfort Solid birch hardwood legs Diamond button tufting Type: Cocktail Ottoman, Standard Ottoman, Foot Stool Material: Fabric, Foam, Leather, Metal, Steel, Upholstered, Wood Style: Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Brown Color: Brown Color: Brown.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Neval Hairhide Ottoman Details . Handcrafted ottoman. Maple and hardwood frame. Hairhide and leather upholstery. 21"Sq. x 17"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 40 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: BROWN / TAN. Material: HAIR HIDE WITH COMBINATION OF LEATHER..
- Similar itemThe Barnes Iron and Marble Side Table from Arteriors is a unique and innovative piece that seamlessly flourishes in industrial and modern interiors. A stunning two-shelf unit gets elevated with clear glass on top that neatly exposes a black marble shelf at the base. The natural iron finish is a perfect complement to the crossbar leg design that creates a cool, geometric shape to the Barnes Iron and Marble Side Table. This accent is a natural fit for displaying your favorite masculine-inspired decorative items or a brightly lacquered table lamp for sleek visual contrast. 24.5''W x 24.5''L x 24''H Iron, marble and glass The Barnes Iron and Marble Side Table by Arteriors draws on classic, luxurious design
- Similar itemThe stylish Cameron Square Leather Ottoman has a multi-functional design to convert the lid into wodden tray with storage interior, offers extra seating or serving. Shape: Square Type: Storage Ottoman, Storage Cube Material: Leather, Wood Style: Traditional, Transitional, Modern Assembly: Assembled Color: Red, Beige Color: Beige.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Tufted Moss Ottoman Details. Hand-tufted ottoman. Upholstered in pull-up leather, which has a natural worn look that will lighten in color when stretched. May have some natural marks and shade variations; ages and appears more "lived in" with use. Hardwood frame. Turned legs with casters. 31.5"W x 20"D x 15"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 45 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: FOREST GREEN. Material: PULL-UP LEATHER COLOR MOSS; HAS A NATURAL WORN LOOK WHICH WILL LIGHTEN IN COLOR WHEN STRETCHED. THIS LEATHER IS NATURAL LEATHER THAT MAY HAVE SOME NATURAL MARKS & SHADE VARIATION. THE TYPE OF LEATHER WILL AGE & APPEAR MORE "LIVED IN" WITH USE..
- Similar itemRegal and fit for a queen, this settee features carved detail on the olive-toned frame and a plump seat cushion and two accent pillows in a soft and lovely off-white cotton fabric. This perfect settee to dress up your French style living room. Carved solid wood frame in a faux olive finish. Hand-carved details. Off-white cotton upholstery with jute back.
- Similar itemJohn-Richard Collection Panthea Side Table Details Handcrafted side table. Tulipwood and wood composite. Hand-carved acanthus-leaf and beaded details on legs and trim. Reverse-painted faux-marble top and shelf. Gilded finish. Mortise-and-tenon frame construction. 26"Dia. x 31"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 80 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About the John-Richard Collection Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles. Color: GOLD. Material: THIS ROUND OCCASIONAL TABLE HAS HAND CARVED ACANTHUS LEAF AND BEADED DETAILS ON THE CURVED LEGS AND TRIM AND IS FINISHED IN A GILDED FINISH. THE REVESED PAINTED FAUX PAINTED MARBLE TOP AND STRETCHER BASE ADDS A TOUCH OF HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR TO THIS HIGH STYLED PIECE..
- Similar itemThe Justin sofa delivers contemporary, sophisticated allure to modern interiors. A soft angular frame forms curved spacious arms atop exposed feet to provide eye-catching details. Available in many custom fabrics and finishes. Shown in Braskey Natural fabric with Fruitwood finish. High-resiliency soy based foam cushion wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking (contain at least 10% natural plant-based materials) Kiln-dried frame made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored. Wipe down frame with soft, dry cloth and spot clean fabric. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting email@example.com. 85"W x 41"D x 36.5"H. Seat: 22"D x 19.5"H. Arm: 77"W (in-arm) x 24"H.