Shop this look
- Similar itemA colorful modern pattern highlights this Mandara wool rug. Hand-tufted in India using premium quality wool and features solid pattern in mix shades of orange and yellow. Primary materials: Wool Pile height: 0.75 inches Style: Contemporary Primary color: Yellow Pattern: Solid Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for description of the colors shown in the photo. Size: 7'9 x 10'6. Color: Yellow.
- Old Hickory Tannery. Liberty Creek Collection Leather Wingback Chair. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Handcrafted wing chair with ball-and-claw feet. Hardwood frame. Tufted, nailhead-trimmed leather upholstery. Select color when ordering. Dark French-cherry finish on legs. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Double-doweled joints. 47.5"W x 44"D x 50"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs.
- Similar itemPulling inspiration from traditional cooking pots and water vessels, Tom Dixon works with skilled artisans in India to create these beautiful fixtures. Brass is first spun and then hand-beaten on the interior in Moradabad , India. The inside is left in its natural color and exterior is painted black. 98" black cloth cable and black metallic canopy (4.9" dia). 60W Globe G30 bulb included. Max 100 watt. UL Listed.
- Similar itemArchitectural form with metropolitan attitude. The Surveyor’s floor lamp is packed with style and function – inspired by vintage tripod instruments, the antique bronze finished steel and natural wood base makes a modern statement with an oversized, eggshell paper drum shade as the perfect topper.
- Similar itemThe Beat lighting series by British designer Tom Dixon is inspired by the water carrying pots that are still carried on heads all over India today. The Beat Stout pendant light is made from hand-beaten brass and created using the traditional skills used by Indian master craftsmen. Overtime the beaten brass artfully ages and a wonderful sheen will appear on the painted matt black external surface, which contrasts beautifully with the pendant lights luxe gold interior. This statement-making pendant light can be hung with other pieces from the Beat lighting series or positioned as a standalone centrepiece in any room. Dimension: 50cm (h)
- Similar itemThomas Paul 's design concept is to mix unrelated historic design styles - art nouveau, 60's pop art, 70's minimalism, 18th Century Baroque - and reinterpret these disparate periods into a unique style with coordinated color palette that works with today's interiors. His exquisite collection of hand-crafted area rugs are created with the utmost attention to detail, and focused on the importance of personal touch. Hand-Tufted. 100% New Zealand Wool. Handmade in India. Cotton Backing. 75" Pile. Chandra area rugs have rapidly become known for tradition, heritage, and quality while revealing one of the most eclectic lineups of rugs in the industry. Design-wise, Chandra area rugs are not only beautiful, but their manufacturing methods produce many of the most durable area rugs you can own. Chandra rugs is committed to promoting the tradition and culture of the handmade Indian rug, while defining a new era in design. Their mantra is simple: high design, high value. *This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
- Similar itemPoised steadfastly on its anchored legs secured by chains, our tripod lamp is a clever reinterpretation of vintage surveying equipment from the early 20th century. Made in a mix of wood and brass, the fixture adjusts to position light exactly where required. Built of solid wood. Brass and aluminum hardware. Three chains link the base to ensure secure positioning. Includes drum shade in white, black or grey linen. Uses three Type A 40W max. Incandescent Edison bulbs (sold separately) Dry UL listed; suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water. Pull chain switch; black cloth cord. Two-way switch. Imported.
- Old Hickory Tannery Liberty Creek Collection Leather Wingback Chair Details. Handcrafted wing chair with ball-and-claw feet. Hardwood frame. Tufted, nailhead-trimmed leather upholstery. Select color when ordering. Dark French-cherry finish on legs. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Double-doweled joints. 47.5"W x 44"D x 50"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: FOREST GREEN. Material: Kensington Brown All Over.
- A formidable and impressive piece, the Director's Royal Spot Light is designed to bring Hollywood style and glamour to any room decor. The design features a handcrafted adjustable spotlight style head that can be positioned to direct light right where you need it. Materials: Wood, metal Finish: Antiqued Brass Color: Cherry wood with brass accents Setting: On/off line switch Requires: One (1) 60 watt bulb type A (not included) Dimensions: 72 inches tall x 26 inches wide x 26 inches long An impressive handcrafted piece ideal to uplift any room decor Allows the head to be purposefully positioned for a true spot light effect Large tripod base inspired by British surveyor's three leg stand Due to the antiqued handcrafted nature of this product there may be natural blemishes and tarnishes that are not be misconstrued as flaws. These are what make each piece of a handcrafted product charming and unique. Color: Gold.
- Old Hickory Tannery. Liberty Creek Collection Leather Pub Chair. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Handcrafted pub chair with tufting on inside back, inside arms, and front rail. Hardwood frame. Tufted, nailhead-trimmed leather upholstery. Select color when ordering. Dark French-cherry finish on legs. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Double-doweled joints. 57"W x 42.5"D x 32"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs.
- Similar itemBritish design studio Tom Dixon Studio�s Beat Pendants are each playfully named after their silhouette�Fat, Stout, Tall, and Wide. Inspired by the sculptural simplicity of brass cooking pots and traditional water vessels, each pendant balances subtlety with striking details, most noticeable in the interior of the pendant. The inner metallic layer gives the pendant a shine that works as a counterpoint to the black matte black exterior. The Beat Stout Pendant Light can be used as a standalone pendant light in a dining room, or grouped with other Beat Pendant Lights to create a bold lighting display over a kitchen counter or in a grand living room. The Beat series is spun and hand-beaten by skilled craftsmen in Moradabad, in Northern India.
- Similar itemHand-made rug. Made of the finest wool. Featuring an intricate modern style with a casual flatweave texture. These rugs can be spot treated with a mild detergent and water. Professional cleaning is recommended if necessary. Flatweave. Weighs 30 lbs. 100% Wool; India;