Shop this look
- Similar itemLuxurious black velvet is expertly tufted onto the graceful limed gray oak frame of this armchair for dramatic appeal. Provide your room with an elegant decorative upgrade by adding this glamorous black chair in a bedroom, dining room, or sitting room. The comfortable button-tufted chair features a scalloped back and carved hardwood legs that give your room a highly styled European touch. Limed Gray Oak Finish. Black Velvet upholstery. Hand-carved frame.
- Similar itemPair of 1950s French Sconces apartment. wired for US and in working condition. n60W / bulb. Shades not included. Hanging hardware included. minor wear consistent with age Lighting > Sconces > Sconces. Gilt.
- Similar itemThe Arteriors Canton chandelier delivers unexpected form to the modern interior. Boasting 81 clear glass bottles amidst rustic accents, the light fixture radiates bold and eclectic style. Iron. Vintage glass. Canopy included. Accepts nine 25W max bulbs (not included) 29" Dia x 39"H. Canopy: 6" Dia. Cord: 10'L.
- Burnished beech wood sconces, accented in wrought iron, add a touch of Tuscany to your walls. The handsome, hand carved pair holds candelabra bulbs on curled arms. The contrasting combination of dark iron and light glass casts a cozy glow in any romantic room. (2) x 15 inches high x 15 inches wide x 10 inches deep. Base height: 7 inches; Base width: 5 inches; Base depth: 1 inch. Hand carved from beech wood and wrought iron finished in aged gold. Hardwire only, (2) x 60 watt max. Candelabra bulbs sold separately. This item is sold as a pair.
- Similar itemOur buyers took their time with every detail of this low, tufted piece, from the benchmade hardwood frame, to the sinkably-soft seat cushion filled with environmentally-friendly high-density foam. In sumptuous velvet upholstery, this armchair is destined to become your favorite respite for the end of a long day or the beginning of a leisurely morning. Cotton velvet upholstery. Removable, high-density foam core cushion; down fill. Sinuous spring seat construction. Hardwood frame. Walnut finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- Similar itemAdd depth to your home with this antiqued mirror bar with polished brass bases. It features a turquoise interior with tempered glass shelves and two sliding tray drawers that are built to hold all of your boozy accoutrements, finished with quatrefoil handles and escutcheon that add a decorative flourish to its otherwise simple form.
- Similar itemAppearance: Primary Material: Brass. Finish: Vintage Brass. Color: Yellow. Material 1: Glass. Material Type 1: Seedy. Color 1: Clear. Canopy Material: Steel. Canopy Finish: Vintage Brass. Pipe/Chain Finish: Vintage Brass. Installation Environment: Residential. Installation Environment 1: Contract. Dimensions: Overall Adjustable Height: 18.5" 32" Overall Dimension W: 58. Overall Dimension D: 45. Overall Shape: Round. Canopy Dimension H: 2.5. Canopy Dimension Dia: 5. New item.
- Similar itemInspired by original designs from Coalesse's archives, the Millbrae Lounge Chair is a comfortable classic. Designed to effortlessly crossover between home and office settings, this lounge chair offers generous proportions and plush cushions. Metal legs provide a modern contrast that complements the classic tufted upholstery beautifully. Convey timeless elegance in the home or office with the Millbrae Lounge Chair. Product Features: Finger-joined plywood frame construction Optional Fire Code Seating Separate back cushions Cross-stitch tufting detail level™ 1 certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified
- Similar itemJonathan Adler Delphine Mirrored Bar Details Polished brass base. Antiqued mirror exterior. Turquoise lacquered interior. Two sliding tray drawers. Four adjustable tempered-glass shelves inside case. Four wire-bound drinking-glass shelves on inside of doors. Back painted in matte finish to match mirrored front. 36"W x 18"D x 58"T. Boxed weight, approximately 274 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Designer About Jonathan Adler: Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his first ceramics collection in 1994. His design philosophy: create a foundation of timelessly chic furniture and accessorize with abandon. With his roots still firmly in pottery, he has expanded to become a complete lifestyle brand offering furniture, lighting, decorative objects, fashion accessories, and more. He is dedicated to bringing style, craft, and joy to life. Color: BRASS/ANTQ MIRROR.
- Similar itemAmazing jellyfish likeness is captured in this stunning pendant light. Echoes of the deep sea and the ethereal creatures that call it home are on display in this large-sized hanging chandelier. The "body" is made of nickel with brass pin nail embellishments. The "tentacles" are a hanging clear glass bead combination to bring modern whimsy and a magical glow to a coastal retreat. 1 bulb pendant. Nickel/Brass/Glass construction. Hand-applied detailing.
- Hand carved wood with gold gilt, this hand wash sconce is carved and finished by true craftsmen. 21.5 inches high x 17 inches wide x 11.5 inches deep. Constructed from wood and resin. Finished in natural honey and antique silver and gold. (3) x 60 watt max. candelabra bulbs not included. Hardwire only. This item is sold as a pair. Price is for a pair.