- Neiman MarcusOne-Button Leather Blazer DetailsSmooth leather with diamond-quilted cuffs and yoke. Notched collar; one-button front. Long sleeves. Front welt pockets; welt pocket at chest. Shapely fit. Cutaway hem hits at hip. Approx. 24 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. Leather; polyester lining. Professional leather cleaner only. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
- Similar itemAva wash Curvy Skinny Jean. Five pocket styling. Zipper fly with button closure. Tapered waistline. Slim fit. Belt loops. Made in the USA.
- FreebirdIrish Triple-Buckle Distressed Knee Boot, CognacDetailsFreebird distressed leather knee boot. Round toe. Topstitched welt. Triple-buckle detail across ankle. Interior side zip and stretch inset at collar for ease of dress. Stacked 1" heel; 10"H shaft with 14" circ. Padded insole; smooth outsole. "Irish" is made in Mexico. Designer About Freebird: These boots are a throwback to vintage Americana and the quality craftsmanship it represents. Each is made entirely by hand out of thoughtfully selected materials and then inspected multiple times to guarantee they're perfect. And to ensure they'll last you for years to come, the soles are crafted using Goodyear construction, in which stacks of leather are hammered and stitched together for long-wearing durability. Freebird styles include lace-up, knee-high, booties, Western, and more.
- Similar itemBoxy, boatneck top in a nautical striped, thick & soft cotton. Boatneck. Long, sleeves. Seam detail at back. Allover nautical stripe. Length hits at hip. Relaxed, boxy fit. Color: White & Navy. 100% cotton. Also available in Blue/White , Navy/Red & Black Stripe.
- Similar itemFrom the runway. Slightly oversized, lattice-inspired blazer in a heavy black denim. Solid, notched lapel. Padded shoulders. Long sleeves with slit at cuffs. Open front. Patch pockets at hips. Vented back hem. Boxy fit. Color: Faded Black. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemEscadaSlim-Fit Faded JeansDetailsFaded denim jeans by Escada with strategic distressing and rose golden hardware. Approx. measurements: 11" rise, 36" inseam, 14" leg opening (size 36). Five-pocket style with logo stitching on back pocket. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Slim legs; tapered ankles. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Imported. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Harness Extended Calf Riding Boot, RedwoodDetailsBurnished leather upper. Round toe. Antiqued hardware. Full inside zip for ease of dressx extended calf. 15"H shaft; 14" circumference. Harness strap with ring detail. Leather lining and sole. 1" stacked heel. "Melissa" is made in Mexico. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemThe striped shirt: from casual Friday to weekend escape, get in line with summer's A-list essential. Boatneck. 3/4 sleeves. Shoulder buttons. 100% Cotton. Imported. Machine Washable.
- Similar itemClean lines and an almond, rounded toe create our ever-so-elegant Hailene tall riding boots. Metal ornamental hardware. Full side zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather upper. Man-made sole. Imported. 14" calf circumference,5 1/2" shaft, 1 1/4" low heels.