- Similar item1980s streetwear is a major influence for Aries and this yellow silk blouse is printed with a bandana pattern that was so key to the scene. It has a plain back and fold-over seam detailing which gives the impression of being worn inside out. Boyfriend jeans and chunky ankle boots will complete an effortlessly chic look.
- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester purple textured wool-blend blazer trimmed with piping at lapels and cuffs. Notched lapel with boutonnière, cap panels at padded shoulders, flap pockets, darting at front, functional four-button cuffs, single vent. One-button closure. Fully lined. Available in Purple. Wool/viscose. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemMulticolored silk pleated skirt from Paul Smith Black Label featuring a waistband, a concealed rear zip fastening, a pleated skirt, an abstract print, a mid-length, a sheer construction, side seam pockets and a slip.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Marine. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Cream & Verdant.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic. Details: medium-weight sweater, solid color, lapel collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo detail, contrasting stripe.
- BalmainEmbellished Short Tuxedo JacketDetailsBalmain textured woven tuxedo jacket.Tubular golden metal embellishment.Corded shawl collar and cuffs.Seaming shapes tailored fit.Long sleeves.Front closure.Chest pocket; cargo-style hip pockets.Acrylic/wool/viscose/polyester/metal.Made in Italy.Designer About Balmain:The House of Balmain was founded by French couturier Pierre Balmain in 1945. For decades, the label was known for glamorous, beautiful gowns and daywear. Today, under the direction of Olivier Rousteing, Balmain has evolved into the edgier side of couture, with designs that exhibit a distinctly downtown vibe. The Balmain street-chic touch extends to its handbag and shoe collections (which add a refreshing pop of attitude, especially when worn with lady-like looks).
- Similar itemMenswear-inspired, collarless silk shirt in an abstract, broken line print. Band collar. Long sleeves. Center back pleat. Curved hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Ivory. 100% silk. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend tulle skirt from Fendi Vintage featuring a multicoloured abstract waist panel and hem and a flared design. From 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Leather. Details: sueded, no appliqués, solid color, deep neckline, single-breasted , no pockets, long sleeves, lined interior.