- Similar itemA perfect winter coat: stylish, warm and endlessly wearable. In a soft textured knit and swing-style cut, with a funnel collar, buttons and poppers, pockets, a satin lining and turn-up sleeves. Lining: 100% Polyester. Composition: 56% Wool, 44% Polyester. Care: Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemSchutzGilberta Leather Pump, Black (Stylist Pick!)DetailsLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil. Designer About Schutz Shoes: Brazil is fast becoming a new hub for the shoe industry, and Campo Bom-based Schutz is no exception. With the motto, "Living for Pleasure," Schutz ensures every sandal, pump, and boot they design doesn't go unnoticed in a crowd. Striking silhouettes, exotic materials, and bold color schemes are only a few of the details you'll love about this brand. Never commonplace, a Schutz shoe is the ideal starting point for a memorable ensemble.
- Similar itemShort, sleeveless denim shiftdress with topstitch detailing & a slight peplum waist. Button front. Squared, tortoise buttons. Slit pockets at hips. Racer back. Shaping darts throughout. Slim fit. Mini-length. Color: Dirty White Denim. 99% cotton, 1% spandex. Made in the USA.
- Youre here, there, and everywhere in this fabulous white dress by Soma London! Showcasing a bead- and pearl-encrusted neckline, a pleated peplum ruffle, and a pearl-dotted skirt, this scoop-neck stunner has head-to-toe allure that was made for twirling around town. Inspired by a hybrid of styles, Soma London provides a modern version of Victorian chic that is both approachable and affordable. Vintage Inspired Mid-length Sleeveless A-line, Peplum Pearls Night Out Dress in White embellished with Pearls, Pleats for Wedding, Party, Bride occasions.
- Similar itemTweed oversized hooded swing coat with a drawstring waistband. Lined. Button closures and side pockets.
- Similar itemPierre HardySnakeskin Point-Toe Pump, Black/WhiteDetailsPierre Hardy striped snakeskin pump. 3" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Dipped sides and low-cut vamp. Padded leather footbed. Leather lining and sole. Handmade in Italy. Designer About Pierre Hardy Shoes: Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity. " Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, and moccasins are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemSleeveless mini dress featuring a slim fit, flared asymmetrical peplum detail, thin straps, full lining, and an invisible back zipper with hook and eye closure. By Cameo.
- Similar itemJeffrey Campbell suede pump. 5" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Logo embossed padded insole. Rubber outsole. "Darling" is imported.
- Similar itemStylish statement jacket Perfect for cold weather layering. Textile woven body with faux leather sleeves. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Shoulder gusset detail. Zipper closure. Straight hem. She is 5’11”, 34-24-35, Dress: 2. FABRIC: 50% Polyester, 36% Acrylic, 5% Rayon, 4% Wool, 3% Cotton, 2% Nylon. Imported.