- A classic, double-breasted style with meticulous tailoring, in a fine melange of wool and cashmere, accorded the Burberry distinctive brand of polish with accents of rich black leather. Notched lapels Double-breasted Stud-tab epaulettes Long sleeves Button-tab cuffs Front besom pockets Back half stud-tab belt Back inverted pleat Fully lined About 27" from shoulder to hem
- Similar itemThe Brandie Stripe Crop Sweater by A.L.C. Is a fun, preppy Fall essential in a midnight and grey striped pattern; Horizontal thick stripes; Long sleeves; Contrasting, double layer crew neckline; Ultra soft merino wool; Cropped length. 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemFRAME's Le Skinny De Jeanne in Redchurch Street is the perfect light wash classic skinny jean; Five pocket design; Zip fly with gold logo button closure; Heavily washed light denim; Front rise: 8.5in; Back rise: 11in; Leg length 29in. 93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Lycra. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemSoft suede platform wedges with a lace-up front, wrap around detail and a covered wedge. Material: Suede. Heel Height: 3 1/2" Fit: True to size. Shoe Width: Medium.
- Similar itemThe Jordane by ShoeMint has it all! This style delivers an ankle bootie, wedge and sandal all rolled into one. A soft tan suede covers the silhouette and 4 inch heel while a lace up adjustable vamp is featured. In a hurry? No problem the zipper in the back will deliver a fast and easy slip on. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash. Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings. Ripped patches at thighs. Zip/button front; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in Peru. Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemSuper soft, brushed felt peacoat with classic detailing in a muted, burnout leopard pattern. Notched lapel. Double breasted front fastening. Gold embossed buttons. Long sleeves. Slit pockets at hips. Vented back hem. The designer's signature striped lining. Color: Navy. 45% polyamide, 35% polyester, 20% polyurethane; Lining: 100% cupro. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemHorizontal stripes, dropped long sleeves, and a boxy shape make this sweater functional, but its fuzzy knit fabrication gives it a funky edge that we love. Its supreme softness makes it ideal for staying comfy as you run errands on the weekends. Toss it over your favorite leggings and you have a relaxed ensemble you won't want to take off. Ribbed trim. Lightweight. 48% Polyester, 26% nylon, 26% acrylic. 25" Full length, 42" chest, 40" waist, 24.75" sleeve length. Measured from Small. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemLight blue indigo cotton blend trousers from Helmut Lang featuring a mid rise waist, belt loops, a front button closure with a concealed fly fastening, a classic five pocket design and a skinny leg.