1. Don't wear a hat on windy days because it WILL fly off.
2. Wear airy clothes, but comfort should also play a role in what you choose to wear. (Be prepared for a massive amount of dancing and jumping to great music.)
3. When I say pack comfortable shoes, I mean it. I made the mistake of wearing new shoes and it wasn't much fun. I had blisters on my baby toes and my achilles' heel and I still had a lot of walking to do. So, DO remember to pack comfortable shoes.
4. Sunscreen; the mighty sun shield.
There will be plenty of sun for your skin to soak in, so remember to apply generously.
5. Pack a small-medium bag. You will be doing a lot of walking, therefore you do not want the burden of carrying a large bag.
6. Bling, bling! Coachella is a fashion filled hotspot, so looking chic is not optional to us fashion loonies. Pack an excessive amount of jewelry. (I don't suggest you wear large earrings)
7. You must stay hydrated. Several free refill water stations are available throughout the venue.