- Flower crochet trimming all over ; Crochet Cutout Sleeves ; Slightly dropped shoulder ; Back zip opening ; Lined ; 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton ; Machine washalbe.
- Similar itemShorts by The Ragged Priest Made from 100% cotton denim Button and zip fly fastening Five pocket styling Applique metal plates Raw hemlines High-rise, regular fit.
- Similar itemCardigan by Monki Made from a textured knit Open front Contrast panels Twin pouch pockets Kimono sleeves Regular fit.
- Leather Upper. Leather lining. Laced up Combat boot style. Stylish boots for everyday wear. True to size. Handmade in Italy. SKU: D2002.
- Similar itemThis crop top is elegant and dreamy with its beautiful crochet detailing. The 3/4 sleeves, round neckline, and boxy fit make this appropriate for Fall by simply wearing a bralette underneath and high-waisted joggers to show off a little bit of skin. Finish the look with strappy heels, a messy top knot, and plenty of jewelry. Lightweight. 70% Cotton, 30% polyester. 16" Full length, 36" chest, 34" waist, 16" sleeve length. Measured from Small. Machine wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemBelt included. Material: denim. Waist (front): 40 cm. Length: 39 cm.
- Similar itemBrand from China: JVL. Color: Black, Materials: Polyester, Size: S: Bust: 112cm / 44.1", Shoulder Width: 38cm / 15", Total Length: 65cm / 25.6", M: Bust: 116cm / 45.7", Shoulder Width: 39cm / 15.4", Total Length: 66cm / 26", L: Bust: 120cm / 47.2", Shoulder Width: 40cm / 15.7", Total Length: 67cm / 26.4", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Kimono sleeve shrug cardigan