- People also liked"The bucket hat originates from Ireland, being traditionally worn by fishermen and farmers for protection from the rain. It was quickly adopted by the English upper classes for country pursuits like walking, wildfowling and fishing, when folded, it could fit inside a coat pocket. Wolfgang and Sons have interpreted this style into a street savvy accessory with its short brim and fused shaped interior. Showcasing our inhouse designed print. The giant lifelike foliage camouflage, this bucket comes to life and can be paired up with other foliage camo styles for a real fresh flavour. See it styled looking boss below." MATERIAL: 100% COTTON CANVAS.
- People also likedThe Huf Mixed Yarn beanie hat in Burgundy from the Huf beanie hats Fall/Winter 2013 collection. Material: 100% Acrylic. Melange knit. Cuff beanie hat. Woven enfold label.
- People also likedThe Obey Aztec beanie hat in charcoal grey from the Obey beanie hats Fall/Winter 2012 collection. Material: 100% Acrylic.
- People also likedThe The Hundreds Pins Snapback Cap in Green/Orange from the The Hundreds snap back caps Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
Coal Beanies Coal Parks Cable Rib Oversized Beanie Hat - Black
The Coal Parks Cable Rib Oversized Slouchy Beanie Hat in Black from the Coal Beanies Autumn/Winter 2011 collection.
- Like it to get sale alerts