Shop this look
- Similar itemFeaturing Kelly’s signature perforated bronze, this artful tray is a modern and richly textured accessory for entertaining or home organization. Ideal for sorting magazines and mail atop a work desk or serving up cocktails, it makes a chic and versatile addition to any home.
- Similar itemDesign by Warren Platner, 1962By Knoll.In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Platner Collection, Knoll is proud to announce Platner Gold, an 18k gold-plated finish option.In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames. The column of wire rods created a moir? effect with the decorative, gentle, graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. The collection's Side Table is a modern era design icon offered with a gold-plated base which can be paired and a variety of glass, polished or satin (matte) marble, natural marble, wood finish, granite and veneer table tops.Note that all coated marble tops are offered in two finishes: standard Polished or Satin. The satin finished marble creates a matte sheen that gives the top a natural honed appearance while offering the same protective qualities as the Polished polyester coated marble finish. Satin finish is not available on Natural Marbles.
- Similar itemWhite linen 'Kiss' cocktail napkin set from Kelly Wearstler featuring a square shape and a kiss monogram.
- Similar itemKelly's unique twist on the classic tabletop, our luxe printed linen napkins feature a raw and refined painterly design that adds texture and dimension to entertaining. Modern and sophisticated, the stripe pattern is a hand painted take on Kelly's love of graphic art.
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed,” said Milo Baughman, “is very interesting, but too often belongs only in museums.” While we could certainly see his Drum Table (1970s) in a museum, it would earn its place there for its simplicity and lack of unnecessary ornamentation. Distilling the idea of an occasional table to its simplest form, Baughman’s cylindrical design draws you in with its smoothness and warmth. It features seams that are painstakingly welded, ground and polished by hand until they blend in as much as possible. Once constructed, Drum is coated with bronze, oxidized and hand-relieved to give it a unique patina, eschewing the sterility of machine-made pieces. It includes leveling floor glides to compensate for uneven surfaces. Made in U.S.A.
- Ensure drinks are always served in style with this Evolution tray from Linley. Timelessly elegant, this rectangular tray has a bronze frame with chic matching handles, in a strong contrast to the fine ivory European calfskin which adorns the surface. With a beautifully smooth texture, the leather has been treated with a water and scratchproof finish making the tray ideal for transporting food and drinks at dinner parties. Available in more shapes and a wide selection of colours, the Linley Evolution trays are essential for any avid entertainer.Key features: * Material: calfskin, bronze * Dimensions: L31xW210cm * Smooth leather surface in the finest European calfskin * Beautifully textured * Rich bronze frame and handles * Simple yet sophisticated design * Rich cream hue * Treated with a waterproof and scratchproof finish * More luxury home accessories available from Linley * Dimensions: L31xW21cm
- Similar itemKelly's unique twist on the classic tabletop decor, our luxe printed linen napkins feature a raw and refined painterly design that adds texture and dimension to entertaining. Simple and chic, our dots pattern is a hand painted take on polka dot confetti.
- Balancing a sleek polished steel frame with natural, reclaimed wood, this distinctive side table delivers a strong modern effect. The oval shape and unorthodox placement of legs - a triad arrangement - create a surprising and subtle visual interest. 20 inches high x 22 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed wood and stainless steel. Natural wood and polished steel finish. Base and top crafted from reclaimed wood. (3) legs create visual interest.
- Similar itemThe Oomph Edgartown tray serves contemporary tabletops sophisticated style. Updated with a modern lacquer finish, this traditional bar accessory‚Äö√Ñ√¥s decorative raised edges elicit architectural appeal. 26"W x 26"D x 4"H. Available in several finish options. Two side handles. Made in the USA.
- Drawing inspiration from the artisanal jewelry shops along the Ponte Vecchio in Florence, this collection from Julia Knight showcases a bold, fashion-forward pebbled texture and an alluring mother-of-pearl finish.
- Similar itemCrafted from lightweight linen with an elegant herringbone pattern, the cocktail napkins in the Wincot set are each finished with an Art Deco-inspired diamond-stitched RL monogram in a rich navy hue. Packaged in a set of four. Hemstitched detailing along each border. 100% linen. Machine washable. Imported.
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.