Shop this look
- Similar itemDesign by Warren Platner, 1962By Knoll.In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Platner Collection, Knoll is proud to announce Platner Gold, an 18k gold-plated finish option.In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames. The column of wire rods created a moir? effect with the decorative, gentle, graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. The collection's Side Table is a modern era design icon offered with a gold-plated base which can be paired and a variety of glass, polished or satin (matte) marble, natural marble, wood finish, granite and veneer table tops.Note that all coated marble tops are offered in two finishes: standard Polished or Satin. The satin finished marble creates a matte sheen that gives the top a natural honed appearance while offering the same protective qualities as the Polished polyester coated marble finish. Satin finish is not available on Natural Marbles.
- Similar itemKelly's unique twist on the classic tabletop, our luxe printed linen napkins feature a raw and refined painterly design that adds texture and dimension to entertaining. Modern and sophisticated, the stripe pattern is a hand painted take on Kelly's love of graphic art.
- Ensure drinks are always served in style with this Evolution tray from Linley. Timelessly elegant, this rectangular tray has a bronze frame with chic matching handles, in a strong contrast to the fine ivory European calfskin which adorns the surface. With a beautifully smooth texture, the leather has been treated with a water and scratchproof finish making the tray ideal for transporting food and drinks at dinner parties. Available in more shapes and a wide selection of colours, the Linley Evolution trays are essential for any avid entertainer.Key features: * Material: calfskin, bronze * Dimensions: L31xW210cm * Smooth leather surface in the finest European calfskin * Beautifully textured * Rich bronze frame and handles * Simple yet sophisticated design * Rich cream hue * Treated with a waterproof and scratchproof finish * More luxury home accessories available from Linley * Dimensions: L31xW21cm
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed,” said Milo Baughman, “is very interesting, but too often belongs only in museums.” While we could certainly see his Drum Table (1970s) in a museum, it would earn its place there for its simplicity and lack of unnecessary ornamentation. Distilling the idea of an occasional table to its simplest form, Baughman’s cylindrical design draws you in with its smoothness and warmth. It features seams that are painstakingly welded, ground and polished by hand until they blend in as much as possible. Once constructed, Drum is coated with bronze, oxidized and hand-relieved to give it a unique patina, eschewing the sterility of machine-made pieces. It includes leveling floor glides to compensate for uneven surfaces. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemThe Oomph Edgartown tray serves contemporary tabletops sophisticated style. Updated with a modern lacquer finish, this traditional bar accessory‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√´‚Äö√†√∂‚Äö√†√á‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö‚Ä†‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö¬¥‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö‚Ä†‚àö‚àÇ¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ¬¢s decorative raised edges elicit architectural appeal. 26"W x 26"D x 4"H. Available in several finish options. Two side handles. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemWhite linen 'Kiss' cocktail napkin set from Kelly Wearstler featuring a square shape and a kiss monogram.
- Drawing inspiration from the artisanal jewelry shops along the Ponte Vecchio in Florence, this collection from Julia Knight showcases a bold, fashion-forward pebbled texture and an alluring mother-of-pearl finish.
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemKelly's unique twist on the classic tabletop decor, our luxe printed linen napkins feature a raw and refined painterly design that adds texture and dimension to entertaining. Simple and chic, our dots pattern is a hand painted take on polka dot confetti.
- This intricately hand-carved, white marble side table evokes traditional Moorish and Indian motifs with curvaceous patterns and fret work. From the deserts of India, the white marble is exquisitely polished for luxurious luster. The smaller proportions of the end table make it the perfect place to showcase more petite pieces that deserve a place of honor. 18.25 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Hand carved from honed white marble from the deserts of India. Fret work pattern is based on traditional Moorish and Indian motifs. Extraordinary price and value for the materials and hand work applied. Perfect for smaller spaces.
- Similar itemKelly's unique twist on the classic tabletop, our luxe napkins feature Kelly's signature kiss monogram atop a soft, washed linen. Perfect for striking a conversation at any dinner party.
- Similar itemWith the rise of the Byzantine empire in the 5th century, the art of mosaic took on brilliant new applications, inspiring artisans ever since. In homage to these marvelous, geometric arrangements, the Byzanteum dinnerware collection reinterprets the ancient craft in an innovative and contemporary fashion, with rich textures brought to life through a variety of meticulously detailed finishes. Available in white, 24K gold, platinum and tri-color. SIZE: 8 L x 8 W in. 20 L x 20 W cm. Color / Materials: Limoges Porcelain. 24k Gold + Rose Gold + Platinum. Available in White, Gold, Platinum and Tri-Color.