Yay it's Friday! How are you guys spending your Friday night? I am on Polyvore and talking to my family, these are the moments I enjoy.
Ft. Himchan from B.A.P. I still really love their song Coffee Shop :)
I was tagged by @tgpinklberry in her amazing set: http://www.polyvore.com/two_hundred_eighty_four/set?id=89939929
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. What is your definition of a comfortable outfit? One where I can do things like bend over, spread my legs, etc. without worrying about an embarrassing situation
2. Is there anything you've wanted to do but haven't yet? What is it? Travel somewhere kind of far away, eat a pomegranate. I swear food isn't allllways on my mind.
3. What time period would you have wanted to be born in? No time in the past, I liked being born in the 90s.
4. What is your favorite accessory? My watch because it is also functional
5. What is your favorite part of your face? My eyes
6. How do you spend your free time? Making sets on Polyvore, watching korean variety shows, movies, or youtube videos.
7. How do you relieve your stress? I eat, or watch a lot of tv. I would love to do something better. But whenever I look it up, the only thing I see is to take deep breaths. What does that do?
8. Do you prefer juice, water, or milk? Water! It's all I drink.
9. What's your most embarrassing moment? Falling into a girl's lap on a really crowded bus at school XD
10. Do you like taking selfies/selcas? No, I feel weird taking them.
11. What is your number one goal? Oo this is a great question, I don't know if I have one. I want to live a life that is beneficial to other people, that is an overall life goal I have.
I was also tagged by @cathybubbles in her awesome set: http://www.polyvore.com/summer_breeze/set?id=89960351
1) Number one food you love to eat is? Bread! Whether it's a sandwich, rice, cereal, or some sort of dessert. I love it!
2) Most recent concert you went too? It was a Christian hip hop/r&b group that had a concert at a conference I went to last December.
3) Most common thing you wear? Jeans
4) If you could go to the future would you? Yea, but I wouldn't want to stay there.
5) Ultimate bias group? I don't know if I have an ultimate, but the closest one is Shinee
6) Winter or Summer? Summer, I really don't like cold weather X/
7) Comeback your most anticipating? Taeyang, I'm so curious about the type of music he will come out with.
8) Favorite clothes store? Marshalls
9) Bags or Backpacks? Backpacks
10) Honey or Syrup? Both! Honey for croissants and greek yogurt, and syrup for pancakes and waffles :p
August 2nd, 2013