- "Collars, especially embelleshed collars are in!" — @dirtybombshells
- "Those peter pan collars you wore in grade school? yeah those are back in a big way!" — @dirtybombshells
Black wool and cashmere blend sweater from Alice+Olivia featuring a round collar in contrasting white, full length sleeves with contrasting white cuffs and a short zip fastening to the rear. Composition : spandex/elastane: 3%, cashmere: 30%, wool: 70%, nylon: 29%, cotton: 68% Washing instructions: dry clean only
- "so are super chic bullet ones" — @dirtybombshells
Ray Ban Erika Sunnies, Choies Rivet Collar Shirt, Rare London Metallic Skirt, Christian Louboutin Nude Pumps styled by Mayo Wo in Bullets on my collar—see looks like this and more on LOOKBOOK.
- "necklace collars..." — @dirtybombshells
Nothing says 60s sexy like a crystal laden peter pan collar. Oxidized brass plated necklace. Measures approximately 16” long and 2” thick at widest point. Made with Swarovski Elements. Handmade in New York
- "and the biggest trend? fur collars!!" — @dirtybombshells
Marni Pre-Fall 2012 Collection Mink fur collar with gold tone closure at front. Front tip width of collar measures approximately 4 inches. Shown in soft green, also available in sesame brown.