I was tagged by @fashxo --Thank you :)
Here are her questions w/my answers:
1. Favorite album at the moment?
+ by Ed Sheeran
2. Last good book you read?
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
3. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
I would love to be able to meet my grandparents, they died when I was really young. Also, it would be cool to meet the future me :)
4. Have you ever been to a concert?
No, but I want to!
5. Pick one: reading or listening to music?
This is too hard--I have to say both
Everyone puts this in their tags...what does it mean??
7. Loud music or soft?
8. Quotes you live by?
A lot--here's some:
"If it was meant to be, it will be"
"I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not"
"There is no beauty without some strangeness"
9. Reason you joined Polyvore?
Initially, I joined for the fun of designing, but now I also love the aspect of meeting and making new friends and having the ability to express myself :)
10. Your favorite set or set that you're proud of?
I'll choose two..
But honestly, I love all of them!
11. Which of my sets do you like the best?
I'll choose two again :)
Okay, now here are my questions:
1. What is the first thing you notice about someone usually?
2. Your top five favorite singers/bands?
3. If you could change your name, which would you choose?
4. What popular thing/trend/person do you think is overrated?
5. Sweater weather or dress weather?
6. Your main values in life?
7. Your main way to express yourself is through...?
8. One talent you wish you had?
9. Are you more addicted to the internet or to books?
10. One article of clothing in your closet or shoes you couldn't live without?
11. Your favorite set or set that you're proud of? (I like this question)
@indie-luver @lola-gal @nanda-colus @endimanche @k-a-tie-is-crazy @unique-different @sunshiine @sofiasolfieri @tribute-to-fashion @fashxo @wonderland825 and @anna-mckinley
Sorry for any unwanted tags!
If you do it, please tag me back so I can read your answers, and I hope you like the set :)
Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. http://www.polyvore.com/iPhone