- Stella McCartneyFarrah Cropped Tuxedo Jacket, BlackDetailsSilk mikado Farrah tuxedo jacket. Peaked, skinny lapels. Open front. Long sleeves. Welt pockets. Cropped. Cotton/polyester/silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Beige cotton and silk-blend floral-jacquard. Pleated. Concealed zip and snap fastening at back. 58% cotton, 42% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Knee-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down.
- See by ChloeLeather Snake-Embossed Strappy Sandal DetailsThis See by Chloe strappy sandal in rose golden metallic is sure to make you an elegant rose among thorns at your next outing. Strappy snake-embossed specchio leather. Ankle strap with tonal buckle. 4" covered heel. Open toe. Leather lining and sole. Imported of Italian material. Designer About See by Chloe: Launched in 2001, See by Chloe is the more contemporary vision of the Chloe collection. This diffusion line translates the design house's flirty yet glamorous style to wardrobe basics such as tops and skirts along with after-hours dresses and accessories.
- Similar itemA soft gathered neckline lends a feminine look to this nude-hued silk blouse from Vanessa Bruno. Nude silk, short stand-up collar, long sleeves, buttoned front, concealed front button placket. Loosely draped fit. Team with a pencil skirt and pumps or skinnies and flats. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemSemi Couture autumn/winter 2014 round-neck silked print Uberta blouse with bicolor striped fabric sleeves. Jewelry buttons on the back. Composition: 100 % cotton- 100 % silk.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooValdez Strappy Snake-Print Sandal, GoldDetailsJimmy Choo metallic snake-print leather sandal. 4" covered stiletto heel. Thin straps band open toe. Asymmetric vamp strap; buckles at ankle. Covered counter. Leather lining and sole. "Valdez" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Jimmy Choo: Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Oscar de la Renta gold skirt. Made in the USA. Bouclé-tweed. Sand grosgrain waistband, gold sequins, crystals and appliqué embellishments, fully lined in mushroom silk-crepe. Concealed snap and zip fastening at back. 23% acrylic, 23% cotton, 17% viscose, 17% metallized polyester, 13% nylon, 7% polyester; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Knee-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemThis season’s runway version of the designer’s classic blazer silhouette. Cotton linen tuxedo jacket with a satin, shawl lapel & uneven hem. Shawl lapel & pockets are satin trimmed. Long sleeves. Uneven hem is longer at front. Shaping darts throughout. Lined. Slightly Cropped. Straight fit. Color: Black. 61% cotton, 39% linen.
- Similar itemAn edgy take on a tuxedo-inspired classic, expertly tailored from wool crepe with supple leather lapels. Leather shawl lapels Button closure Side welt pockets Long sleeves About 27" from shoulder to hem Wool/elastane/leather Dry clean Made in Italy