- Similar itemTote your essentials in high style. Expert craftsmanship and exquisite python leather creates a unique look for your daily errands. Double handles top off this handbag and a detachable shoulder strap adds versatility. Attached zippered pockets keeps your must-haves within close reach. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemPedro GarciaElla Crystal Thong Sandal, Rose GoldDetailsWhen the prospect of heels seems daunting but you need a glamourous finish, these jewelry-like Pedro Garcia sandals are perfect.Crystal-embellished satin thong strap upper.Stretch-inset halter strap provides secure fit.Mirrored metallic leather footbed.Leather sole with rubber pads for traction.1/4" flat rubber heel.Made in Spain.Designer About Pedro Garcia:In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
- Similar itemOur glamorous Harlow Racerback Tank is crafted from ultra-soft cotton jersey and features intricate hand-knotted macrame straps. Scoop neckline. Macrame racerback silhouette. Even-sewn hem. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemEmerald green leather 'Too Hot To Handle' tote from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a top opening, two short rounded handles to the top with gold-tone hardware, a logo plaque to the front, a detachable shoulder strap with a buckle fastening and a satin lining with an internal zip fastening pocket.
- Similar itemK. JacquesPetrone Leather Thong Sandal, NaturalDetailsLeather thong sandal. Adjustable buckled ankle strap.Leather footbed and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Petrone" is made in St. Tropez, France.Designer About K. Jacques:Unfussy and to the point, K. Jacques sandals look great and feel good. The company was founded in Saint Tropez in the 1930s, and these precisely crafted shoes epitomize luxurious French craftsmanship. Simple strappy leather designs make them your go-to warm-weather shoe. From beach to boardwalk, you'll feel right on trend with their colorful designs and exotic prints.
- Similar itemPJ Salvage offers a punk take on the floral trend with this of-the-moment racerback tank, featuring a crochet back seam and a rock-and-roll skull graphic rendered in bewitching blossoms. Cotton/modal. Machine wash. Imported. Scoop neck, floral skull print at center. Racerback with crochet back seam detail.
- Similar itemGive this fringy macramé top your full attention and you'll get back a spectacular smile. Partly because you know you look incredibly groovy, and also because as far as shirt's go, this one's got a lot of sol. You know, as in the sun. Designed for sunny days with a racerback, a soft cotton jersey front, and a macramé paneled back. Plus, the long fringe hem goes above and beyond to show off your whimsical ways. 100% cotton jersey. Imported. Hand wash.
- In addition to driving savvy shoe lovers crazy with gorgeous shoes, Jimmy Choo delivers unique, fashion forward handbags that deserve equal adoration. Grained leather with silvertone hardware. Adjustable belt on front. Push snap closure. Adjustable, removable strap measures approximately 51" with 22" drop; Dual rolled handles are 16" with 4" drop. Soft fabric lining with patch pocket and single zip pocket. Four protective feet at base. Measures approximately 19½'' at widest x 10'' tall at center x 5'' deep. Leather; Italy;