- Animal print suede sandals designed by Emilio Pucci. These leopard print sandals are designed to stand out with a variety of fabulous features including, a cut-out design, peep-toe, gold stud embellished detail and a bright yellow & gray print pattern with an exposed zipper in the back. The gloss heels measures 5 inches with a 1 inch platform.Brand new No box
- The Cashmere ring from Aurélie Bidermann Fine Jewellery will make a striking finisher to cocktail looks. The 18kt yellow-gold band, intricately engraved with paisley patterns, showcases a shocking-pink 1.16ct rubellite stone, surrounded by 0.48ct of round-cut rubies and six round-cut white diamonds, totalling 0.08ct. Wear it against a sleek black dress for maximum impact.
- Similar itemChloé's 'Drew' bag is now one of its most covetable styles, loved for its curved silhouette and sleek gold hardware. Updated for Resort '16 in light-brown suede and leather, it has a compact interior with just enough room for the essentials – think cards, compact and cell phone. Carry yours against everyday separates. Shown here with: Gucci Jeans, Etro Blouse, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Rag & bone Belt.. Light-brown leather and suede (Calf). Pin and clasp-fastening front flap.. Designer color: Caramel.. Comes with dust bag.. Weighs approximately 2lbs/ 0.9kg.. Made in Italy.
- Aquazzura's coveted 'Beverly Hills Plateau' sandals are reworked for Fall '16 with a towering block heel and generous platform. Made in Italy from soft pale-beige suede, they're finished with a signature lace-up front and an array of straps that flatter the arch of your foot. Team yours with bare legs to further the lengthening effect. Shown here with: Sonia Rykiel Dress, The Row Clutch, Cornelia Webb Rings, Maria Black Bracelet.. Heel measures approximately 150mm/ 6 inches with a 35mm/ 1 inch platform.. Pale-beige suede.. Zip fastening along back.. Designer color: Biscotto.. Made in Italy.
- Product Code: 171766313781-E. Condition: Pre-Owned. Cartier 18k yellow gold diamond, tourmaline and sapphire band ring. This ring comes with Cartier box and Cartier service paper. Metal: 18k Yellow Gold Ring Size: 5.25 Stones: 1 oval-shaped green tourmaline flanked by 4 pear-shaped pink tourmaline and accented by 2 round cabochon sapphires and 2 round brilliant-cut diamonds Weight: 12 grams Width: 14mm Hallmarks: Cartier 50 750 1994 C86673 French Hallmarks Condition: Pre-Owned, Excellent Comes with TrueFacet Appraisal Report Cartier 18k yellow gold diamond, tourmaline and sapphire band ring. This ring comes with Cartier box and Cartier service paper. Metal: 18k Yellow Gold Ring Size: 5.25 Stones: 1 oval-shaped green tourmaline flanked by 4 pear-shaped pink tourmaline and accented by 2 round cabochon sapphires and 2 round brilliant-cut diamonds Weight: 12 grams Width: 14mm Hallmarks: Cartier 50 750 1994 C86673 French Hallmarks Condition: Pre-Owned, Excellent Comes with TrueFacet Appraisal Report Share. Facebook. Google + Pinterest. Twitter.
- This quilted pattern bag was constructed to signify glamour, The silver and gold Chanel logo adorns the safe close signature turn lock, and the shinning adjustable gold straps show the touch of class that Chanel commands. I can not guarantee that the stains inside the bag can be removed, because they are from the pure gold being stored on high quality sensitive leather. However, I can absolutely guarantee that if you are a 1st time Chanel buyer looking to invest, or you enjoy adding new Chanel bags to your treasure stash, this posh bag would LOVE to be in your collection.
- 12125-MNEW KOESIA 18K, DIAMONDS, P TOURMALINE & PEARL RINGThis is a new never worn designer Koesia 18k gold, diamonds, pinktourmaline and pearl ladies ring. The piece is beautifully crafted insolid 18k white gold with a smooth high polished finish adorned with avibrant princess cut pink tourmaline gem and lustrous pearl accentedwith round cut loupe clean sparkling diamonds. The piece bares fullKoesia hallmarks as well as metal content. This amazing new never worndesigner piece retails for $8,270.00 and is being offered here for anunbeatable price.Buy with confidence! We are a second generation of jewelers, and wetest and appraise every item carefully.DETAILSsolid 18k white gold0.62 ct. round cut diamonds H-I color, VS1 clarity2.73 ct. princess cut pink tourmaline gemgenuine pearl1/2 wide x 7/16 thickfinger size 6 3/414.8g total gram weight#12852J48332BrandKoesiaMetalWhite GoldMetal Purity18kSizableYesMain StoneTourmalineTotal Carat Weight (TCW)2.73ctMain Stone ShapeSquareRing Size6.75
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti's lustrous sandals have a simple three-strap silhouette that elegantly frames and flatters your feet. Made in Italy, they're crafted from glossy gold leather and set on a slender stiletto heel that instantly lengthens your legs. Showcase this pair with dresses or skirts. Shown here with: Balmain Dress, Alexander McQueen Cuff.. Heel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches with a 20mm/ 1 inch platform.. Gold leather.. Zip fastening along back.. Made in Italy Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.