- Similar itemFlawlessly cut and vivid in bright grass-green, Erdem's wool-crepe coat will make an elegant addition to your evening collection. The tab-detailed waist draws attention to your narrowest point and the knee-length cut is a demure choice. True to form, the designer uses his signature floral print - this time on the silk lining - which gives this striking piece stealth appeal. Zipped front. Zipped cuffs, front pockets. Fully lined in floral-print silk. 100% Wool. Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThis black cotton-silk dress has a round-neck capped sleeves and an exposed centre-back zip fastening with a yellow pale-green and black painted floral front print. 73% cotton 27% silk. Dry clean.
- Similar item
- Similar itemBlack wool bodycon minidress from Alexander McQueen featuring a high round neckline, a multicoloured floral print and short capped sleeves.
- Similar itemThe unsung hero of the capsule wardrobe, the trench coat stands tall as an iconic must for every fashion fiend. Burberry London present this deep sand style, luxuriously accented with tan leather detail for a modern-day dash of dapper. Double-breasted logo-embossed button closure. Epaulets, gun shield, rain flap. Welted buttoned pockets, belted cuffs. Leather detail at the cuffs and collar, leather epaulets. Tonal lining. 100% Cotton. Lining: 50% Viscose, 50% Acetate. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Detail: 100% Calf leather. Dry clean.
- Similar itemWork an eye-catching, contemporary print into your sleek tailored dress collection with Etro's floral fade sheath. Squared-off neckline, cap sleeves, hidden back zip, kick pleat. Form-fitting. Wear with jet black accessories. 100% Silk.
- Similar itemGreen wool, angora and cashmere blend coat from DSQUARED2 featuring an open collar with notched lapels, a double breasted front button fastening, a jetted pocket at the chest, two front pockets with flap closures, long sleeves with button cuffs and a straight hemline with a central rear vent.
- A well-edited volume by top-quality purveyors, Rizzoli, condenses the best of Vogue magazine into coffee-table format.