- Similar itemCropped tuxedo jacket in black from Tess Giberson. This cropped wool jacket features a detachable waist with a silver-toned zipper closure and an inverted pleat in the back. Has an open front, a silk shawl collar, a single chest pocket, and long sleeves with button closures. Includes full lining and two interior welt pockets.
- Similar itemMetallic for maestros, Kenzo give the mini skirt a shimmering feel of loud attitude. A wrap-around effect with an asymmetric silhouette, the black and white base colours allow the gold thread to take the lead and make the statement. Snapped fastening with belt. 44% Wool, 27% Polyamide, 18% Cupro, 10% Metallic-polyester, 1% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Similar itemLogo detail, Jersey, Solid color, Round collar, Side slit hemline, Stitching, Sleeveless,
- Christian LouboutinDaffodile Glitter Suede Red Sole Platform Pump, Platine/BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin glitter flocked suede pump.Smooth suede upper.Pointed toe; tonal topstitching.6" covered heel, 2" hidden platform; 4" equiv.Padded footbed; leather lining.Christian Louboutin signature red leather outsole."Daffodile" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Stella McCartneyFarrah Cropped Tuxedo Jacket, BlackDetailsSilk mikado Farrah tuxedo jacket.Peaked, skinny lapels.Open front.Long sleeves.Welt pockets.Cropped.Cotton/polyester/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemPale rose mini skirt from T By Alexander Wang featuring a side zip fastening and front pockets.
- Similar itemAn electric hue brings a striking edge to this ribbed, striped M. PATMOS shell top. Pleating sculpts the V neckline. Neutral back panel. Sleeveless. Fabric: Ribbed & pointelle knit. 65% viscose/35% nylon. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 20in / 51cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: M,S
- Similar itemMake a major statement with one of our fave fits, the Blaise mini skirt. This version in a neutral shade cut from cotton and linen is perfect for summer Fridays. With its feminine whimsy and classic cut, it makes your legs look miles long. And who doesn't love that! Fabricated in: 65% linen, 33% cotton, 2% cotton, dry clean only. Zips at back. Skirt length is 15 1/4".