- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemCrafted from water-resistant cotton oilcloth, this rugged jacket is designed with classic utility details and allover distressing that gives it a rustic, lived-in look. Corduroy-covered spread collar. Snapped throat latch. Concealed two-way full-zip front. Snapped storm placket. Long sleeves with tonal diamond-shaped elbow patches. Tonal shoulder patches. Zip pocket at the left sleeve. Corduroy-lined cuffs with adjustable snapped tabs. Three ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. Snapped-flap patch pocket with a concealed zip closure and corduroy facing at the right chest. Snapped-flap patch pocket with corduroy facing at the left chest. Two snapped-flap patch pockets at the waist. Interior concealed zip pocket with leather triangle reinforcements at the left chest. Interior welt pocket with a snapped tab and leather triangle reinforcements at each side of the waist. Interior drawstring at the waist. Removable buckled belt. Expansion gussets at the upper back. Fully lined. 26" length. Shell and belt: 100% cotton. Upper body lining: 100% cotton. Lower body lining: 100% nylon. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Triangle reinforcements: 100% leather. Sponge clean. Imported.
- Similar itemSlouchy, tunic length tee in a striped, sheer linen jersey. Wide, round neckline. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Grey & Cream. 90% cotton, 10% cashmere. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemOlive green leather 'Karen' booties from Pedro Garcia featuring an almond toe, a lace-up front fastening, a brand embossed insole, a platform sole, a wedge heel and a camouflage pattern.
- Similar itemGauzy, short sleeve tee, in striped tissue jersey. Crew neck. Semi-sheer. Length hits at hips. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Black & Ivory Stripe. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black & Ecru , Black , and White.
- Similar itemThis rugged moto-inspired leather jacket features a slightly cropped silhouette and a lace-up placket at each side. Stand collar with rib-knit trim at the interior. Zipper at the exterior collar. Snapped throat tab and a buttoned closure at the center front of the neck. Two-way full-zip front. Snapped storm placket. Long sleeves with a snapped tab closure at each cuff. Stitched tab with grommets at the right chest. Stitched tab at the left chest. Snapped-flap patch pocket with an additional side entry at each side of the waist. Interior welt pocket at the left waist. Lace-up placket at each side. Even-sewn hem. Fully lined. 21½" length. Shell: 100% leather. Body lining: 51% cupro; 49% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Collar trim: 100% merino wool. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Imported.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic skinny jeans, in a deep indigo-wash with subtle fade detailing. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Contrast stitching. Silver rivets & embossed button. 8.5" mid-rise. Skinny leg. 30" inseam. 10-11" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Kensington. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Rock , Brimfield , Heritage , Coal , Olive Harrow & Arsenal.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Jo PetersLeather Moto Zipper JacketDetailsLambskin with tonal topstitching. Notched collar; asymmetric double-zip front. Versatile clean looks: open, lapels folds back with snaps and zipper or closed, fully zipped. Long sleeves with ribbed shoulders and zipper details on sleeve; zipper cuffs. Double zipper pockets. Approx. 25"L/63cm from shoulder to hem, 22"L/55. 5cm down back. Acetate lining. Made in Turkey. Dimensions listed are for size medium and may vary by size. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Jo Peters: Originally educated in Architecture and Interior design, Joan Peters ran a successful architecture firm in NYC for years, but her passion and love of leathers and furs never feigned. After many years of traveling to Greece, Joan decided that she wanted to design a niche label of leathers and furs, and wanted to move to Greece to immerse herself in the design and production of her own collection. The JO PETERS collection was borne.