- With a trendy, multi-strapped design and fashionable curved wooden heel, these Madison Harding sandals are sure to add a fresh twist to all your summer dresses and skirts. Strappy leather upper. Rounded open toe. Silngback strap with silvertone buckle. Leather lining. Rubber sole. 4'' Wooden heel. Leather; Brazil;
- BagatelleWaterfall Drape-Front Suede JacketDetailsJersey and suede jacket. Draped shawl collar. Long sleeves. Relaxed fitPeaked hem. Approx. 22"L from shoulder. Rayon/polyester/spandex; polyester lining. Imported. Designer About Bagatelle: Bagatelle began with a specialization in leather and suede women's sportswear and outerwear, but has since strengthened their label to include a full line of apparel. Not only has Bagatelle continued to widen their product offering, they have also spread their horizons to source trend-useful raw materials. To stay current in the industry, the design team is constantly researching design techniques and combining materials to produce the latest styles. In addition, Bagatelle has launched a full designer outerwear collection under the glamorous Badgley Mischka label.
- A collaboration between an original gamine & the contemporary denim brand known for their ultra soft, vintage-inspired fabrics. Classic, menswear-inspired shirt in a striped poplin with solid collar & cuffs. Pointed collar. Button front. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Seamed back yoke. Side vents at hem. Embroidered ‘CG’ logo at waist. Slightly oversized, relaxed fit. Color: Blue/White Stripe. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemA sophisticated staple, this silky short is designed with a high waist and an elegant loose silhouette. Sits slightly above the natural waist. Banded waist with a concealed zipper and a single-button closure at the left side seam. Side on-seam pockets. Single pleat down the center front of each leg. 5" inseam. 69% acetate. 31% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- A classic button-down with a relaxed aesthetic, this Norse Projects shirt is a versatile piece that will make a sound addition to any wardrobe. Try it with slim cut sweatpants and trainers for a contemporary twist on smart-casual. FEATURES: Regular fit; pointed button-down collar; long sleeves. Front button fastening; button fastening cuffs. Single chest pocket with button; back yoke; subtly curved hem. Relaxed Oxford cotton. COMPOSITION: 100% Cotton.
- NM ExclusiveLeather Drape-Front JacketDetailsNeiman Marcus exclusive. Double-faced napa leather jacket. Approx. 19"L from shoulder to hem. Draped shawl collar; open front. Long sleeves with zipper cuffs, 25"L. On-seam pockets. Angled front; cropped back. Goatskin. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Similar itemHigh-waisted, boxy pleated shorts in a chevron woven raffia. Sits at natural waist. Interior grosgrain waistband. Delicate, concealed back zip. Lined. Color: Black. 100% raffia; Lining; 100% viscose.
- Rachel ZoeEvelyn Degrade-Heeled SandalDetailsRachel Zoe adds a slick, transition-hued heel to the Evelyn sandal to present it with a radical distinction. Matte leather upper. Open toe. Buckled, elastic-inset ankle strap for secure fit. 6 1/4" lacquered cork heel and 2 1/4" island double platform. Leather lining, padded insole, and outsole for comfort. "Eveyln" is imported of Italian material. Designer About Rachel Zoe: Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Modern suiting never looked so cool. This high-shine blazer from the seriously glitzy AQUA Glam capsule is as stylish by day as it is by night this social season. With an of-the-moment metallic hue and precision tailoring, this fresh take on the classic tuxedo silhouette is both playful and on-trend, worn atop everything from basic trousers to girly gowns. Polyester/nylon; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Peaked contrast lapels, long sleeves, three-button cuffs. Chest pocket, one-button closure, two flap hip pockets. Metallic, textured, lined.