Hi folks! We have updated our Privacy Policy. By continuing to use our services, you are agreeing to the new Privacy Policy.

ComeBackToMe
Like it to save to your profile
  • EyeFetch Photography - Fall Picnic by Mike Brint
    More info
    No item description
  • Creepy Night
    More info
    People also liked
    No item description
  • Autumn Leaves Falling COSMOS magazine
    More info
    No item description
  • Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting The Pioneer Woman
    More info
    I made these cupcakes the other evening, then waited to frost them until yesterday. And as I was making frosting and slapping it on the cupcakes, I watched Working Girl, one of my favorite movies i...
  • Nature - Autumn Creative photos & Images collection #77
    More info
    No item description
  • Autumn beauty
    Styling idea
  • Raspberry Coffee Cake foodgawker
    More info
    Light, fluffy cake loaded with raspberries and topped with a cinnamon streusel. Cake for breakfast has never tasted better!
  • what ever you want
    More info
    portu666: “ visualsymphony ”
  • SD DM TEA POT.png
    More info
    Фото, автор Cadi.1986 на Яндекс.Фотках
  • Historic Chateau Outside of Paris LuxuryRealEstate.com
    More info
    LOCATION Paris within 25 minutes, RER less than 10 minutes. HISTORY Pavilion called "Sully" was the flag of the gardener of Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain en Laye. Its name comes from a decision of the City Council that turns late nineteenth street vineyards Street Pavilion Sully to pay tribute to the Prime Minister and friend of Henri IV who finished the construction of Chateau Neuf. This castle was commissioned by Henry II in 1552 Philibert Delorme. Unfinished at the death of the King, the work was entrusted from 1559 to 1578 Primatice Henry III entrusted the Androuet Hoop. It was Henri IV who will give him his final appearance, the prime contractor was Metezeau and the castle had one level and was completed in 1610, the year of the death of the King. Having acquired the land extending to the village Pecq up the Seine, the Vert-Galant decided to create lavish gardens where water play for the pleasure of the King. Renowned engineers (Alexander and Thomas Francini) were responsible for water management, while Claude and Etienne Dupeyrac Nollet created gardens in the Italian style as Tivoli. Gardeners are true artists; it is the triumph of spirit over nature! It was change the slope of the hill Pecq for a smooth descent complicated leveling, huge soutellements and prodigality of stone. A populated caves automata succeeded terraces embroidery or lace, boxwood where galleries were closed resulting in two pavilions: the Painter's left, the Gardener's right. The trees planted in staggered garden are separated from the next by a high terrace in a vault which serves as a passage to go to cover the grassland and the village of Careers. Finally the garden canals let discharge water into the river. Louis XIII came there to hunt and Louis XIV was born September 5, 1638. Queen of Austria took refuge there during the Fronde with the little King. Already from 1649 to 1653, the gardens have been abandoned and the castle is left without maintenance despite the few passages of the King. 1660 is the fall of the two upper terraces: terrace Mercury and the chamber above the caves. The damage is repaired by Villedo brothers. Louis XIV met Mademoiselle Lavaliere at Chateau Neuf it seems, he built Versailles and gradually abandon the Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain. Louis XIV gave it to his brother the Comte d'Artois (the future Charles X). The castle is in poor condition in 1784, he demolished for reconstruction by architects and Chalgrin Bellanger. But the Comte d'Artois also built the castle of Bagatelle, a shortage of funds, work slow and the Revolution comes There rest of the Chateau Neuf ramp caves (as amended by the Comte d'Artois), Pavilion Gardener and some vestiges of here and there. LE PAVILLON This house built in 1610 is inhabited successively by Michel Lavechef-Duparc, gardener of King and his descendants until the mid-eighteenth century. During the revolution, he was awarded, the 26th Thermidor, year IV for the sum of 12,000 francs to Nicolas François Barthélemy. Although it is about a third of its original gallery, Pavilion Gardener was remarkably preserved and enhanced. The outlook from the gardens but also from the reception rooms is remarkable. An unobstructed view to offer up some buildings Parisians. Below the current distribution: Ground floor - Open to the reception room entrance - Large living room with fireplace, hardwood floors and many original features, triple exposure and views of the gardens - Winter Garden - Dining room with triple exposure and views of the surrounding - Kitchen - Guest toilet - Staircase 1st Floor - Landing / Office - A large suite with bathroom - 3 bedrooms and bathroom - Toilet 2nd Floor - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Laundry - Toilet Basement - Former kitchens - Boiler - Wine DEPENDENCY House or caretaker garages FIELD Gardens of a total area of approximately 11,000 m2 heated pool tennis VIABILITY Heating Oil - city water - alarm
  • ComeBackToMe
    More info
    No item description
    • Holly Rose Emery FASHION
    • Jill Stuart Beauty Art8amby's Blog
    • building blocks
    • 17343_lovisa01_122_161lo.jpg (JPEG Image, 295 × 400 pixels)
    Collection
  • Historic Chateau Outside of Paris LuxuryRealEstate.com
    More info
    LOCATION Paris within 25 minutes, RER less than 10 minutes. HISTORY Pavilion called "Sully" was the flag of the gardener of Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain en Laye. Its name comes from a decision of the City Council that turns late nineteenth street vineyards Street Pavilion Sully to pay tribute to the Prime Minister and friend of Henri IV who finished the construction of Chateau Neuf. This castle was commissioned by Henry II in 1552 Philibert Delorme. Unfinished at the death of the King, the work was entrusted from 1559 to 1578 Primatice Henry III entrusted the Androuet Hoop. It was Henri IV who will give him his final appearance, the prime contractor was Metezeau and the castle had one level and was completed in 1610, the year of the death of the King. Having acquired the land extending to the village Pecq up the Seine, the Vert-Galant decided to create lavish gardens where water play for the pleasure of the King. Renowned engineers (Alexander and Thomas Francini) were responsible for water management, while Claude and Etienne Dupeyrac Nollet created gardens in the Italian style as Tivoli. Gardeners are true artists; it is the triumph of spirit over nature! It was change the slope of the hill Pecq for a smooth descent complicated leveling, huge soutellements and prodigality of stone. A populated caves automata succeeded terraces embroidery or lace, boxwood where galleries were closed resulting in two pavilions: the Painter's left, the Gardener's right. The trees planted in staggered garden are separated from the next by a high terrace in a vault which serves as a passage to go to cover the grassland and the village of Careers. Finally the garden canals let discharge water into the river. Louis XIII came there to hunt and Louis XIV was born September 5, 1638. Queen of Austria took refuge there during the Fronde with the little King. Already from 1649 to 1653, the gardens have been abandoned and the castle is left without maintenance despite the few passages of the King. 1660 is the fall of the two upper terraces: terrace Mercury and the chamber above the caves. The damage is repaired by Villedo brothers. Louis XIV met Mademoiselle Lavaliere at Chateau Neuf it seems, he built Versailles and gradually abandon the Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain. Louis XIV gave it to his brother the Comte d'Artois (the future Charles X). The castle is in poor condition in 1784, he demolished for reconstruction by architects and Chalgrin Bellanger. But the Comte d'Artois also built the castle of Bagatelle, a shortage of funds, work slow and the Revolution comes There rest of the Chateau Neuf ramp caves (as amended by the Comte d'Artois), Pavilion Gardener and some vestiges of here and there. LE PAVILLON This house built in 1610 is inhabited successively by Michel Lavechef-Duparc, gardener of King and his descendants until the mid-eighteenth century. During the revolution, he was awarded, the 26th Thermidor, year IV for the sum of 12,000 francs to Nicolas François Barthélemy. Although it is about a third of its original gallery, Pavilion Gardener was remarkably preserved and enhanced. The outlook from the gardens but also from the reception rooms is remarkable. An unobstructed view to offer up some buildings Parisians. Below the current distribution: Ground floor - Open to the reception room entrance - Large living room with fireplace, hardwood floors and many original features, triple exposure and views of the gardens - Winter Garden - Dining room with triple exposure and views of the surrounding - Kitchen - Guest toilet - Staircase 1st Floor - Landing / Office - A large suite with bathroom - 3 bedrooms and bathroom - Toilet 2nd Floor - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Laundry - Toilet Basement - Former kitchens - Boiler - Wine DEPENDENCY House or caretaker garages FIELD Gardens of a total area of approximately 11,000 m2 heated pool tennis VIABILITY Heating Oil - city water - alarm
  • Afine şi Vişine
    Styling idea
  • Historic Chateau Outside of Paris LuxuryRealEstate.com
    More info
    LOCATION Paris within 25 minutes, RER less than 10 minutes. HISTORY Pavilion called "Sully" was the flag of the gardener of Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain en Laye. Its name comes from a decision of the City Council that turns late nineteenth street vineyards Street Pavilion Sully to pay tribute to the Prime Minister and friend of Henri IV who finished the construction of Chateau Neuf. This castle was commissioned by Henry II in 1552 Philibert Delorme. Unfinished at the death of the King, the work was entrusted from 1559 to 1578 Primatice Henry III entrusted the Androuet Hoop. It was Henri IV who will give him his final appearance, the prime contractor was Metezeau and the castle had one level and was completed in 1610, the year of the death of the King. Having acquired the land extending to the village Pecq up the Seine, the Vert-Galant decided to create lavish gardens where water play for the pleasure of the King. Renowned engineers (Alexander and Thomas Francini) were responsible for water management, while Claude and Etienne Dupeyrac Nollet created gardens in the Italian style as Tivoli. Gardeners are true artists; it is the triumph of spirit over nature! It was change the slope of the hill Pecq for a smooth descent complicated leveling, huge soutellements and prodigality of stone. A populated caves automata succeeded terraces embroidery or lace, boxwood where galleries were closed resulting in two pavilions: the Painter's left, the Gardener's right. The trees planted in staggered garden are separated from the next by a high terrace in a vault which serves as a passage to go to cover the grassland and the village of Careers. Finally the garden canals let discharge water into the river. Louis XIII came there to hunt and Louis XIV was born September 5, 1638. Queen of Austria took refuge there during the Fronde with the little King. Already from 1649 to 1653, the gardens have been abandoned and the castle is left without maintenance despite the few passages of the King. 1660 is the fall of the two upper terraces: terrace Mercury and the chamber above the caves. The damage is repaired by Villedo brothers. Louis XIV met Mademoiselle Lavaliere at Chateau Neuf it seems, he built Versailles and gradually abandon the Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain. Louis XIV gave it to his brother the Comte d'Artois (the future Charles X). The castle is in poor condition in 1784, he demolished for reconstruction by architects and Chalgrin Bellanger. But the Comte d'Artois also built the castle of Bagatelle, a shortage of funds, work slow and the Revolution comes There rest of the Chateau Neuf ramp caves (as amended by the Comte d'Artois), Pavilion Gardener and some vestiges of here and there. LE PAVILLON This house built in 1610 is inhabited successively by Michel Lavechef-Duparc, gardener of King and his descendants until the mid-eighteenth century. During the revolution, he was awarded, the 26th Thermidor, year IV for the sum of 12,000 francs to Nicolas François Barthélemy. Although it is about a third of its original gallery, Pavilion Gardener was remarkably preserved and enhanced. The outlook from the gardens but also from the reception rooms is remarkable. An unobstructed view to offer up some buildings Parisians. Below the current distribution: Ground floor - Open to the reception room entrance - Large living room with fireplace, hardwood floors and many original features, triple exposure and views of the gardens - Winter Garden - Dining room with triple exposure and views of the surrounding - Kitchen - Guest toilet - Staircase 1st Floor - Landing / Office - A large suite with bathroom - 3 bedrooms and bathroom - Toilet 2nd Floor - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Laundry - Toilet Basement - Former kitchens - Boiler - Wine DEPENDENCY House or caretaker garages FIELD Gardens of a total area of approximately 11,000 m2 heated pool tennis VIABILITY Heating Oil - city water - alarm
  • fall clippedbysavannah
    More info
    No item description
  • Historic Chateau Outside of Paris LuxuryRealEstate.com
    More info
    LOCATION Paris within 25 minutes, RER less than 10 minutes. HISTORY Pavilion called "Sully" was the flag of the gardener of Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain en Laye. Its name comes from a decision of the City Council that turns late nineteenth street vineyards Street Pavilion Sully to pay tribute to the Prime Minister and friend of Henri IV who finished the construction of Chateau Neuf. This castle was commissioned by Henry II in 1552 Philibert Delorme. Unfinished at the death of the King, the work was entrusted from 1559 to 1578 Primatice Henry III entrusted the Androuet Hoop. It was Henri IV who will give him his final appearance, the prime contractor was Metezeau and the castle had one level and was completed in 1610, the year of the death of the King. Having acquired the land extending to the village Pecq up the Seine, the Vert-Galant decided to create lavish gardens where water play for the pleasure of the King. Renowned engineers (Alexander and Thomas Francini) were responsible for water management, while Claude and Etienne Dupeyrac Nollet created gardens in the Italian style as Tivoli. Gardeners are true artists; it is the triumph of spirit over nature! It was change the slope of the hill Pecq for a smooth descent complicated leveling, huge soutellements and prodigality of stone. A populated caves automata succeeded terraces embroidery or lace, boxwood where galleries were closed resulting in two pavilions: the Painter's left, the Gardener's right. The trees planted in staggered garden are separated from the next by a high terrace in a vault which serves as a passage to go to cover the grassland and the village of Careers. Finally the garden canals let discharge water into the river. Louis XIII came there to hunt and Louis XIV was born September 5, 1638. Queen of Austria took refuge there during the Fronde with the little King. Already from 1649 to 1653, the gardens have been abandoned and the castle is left without maintenance despite the few passages of the King. 1660 is the fall of the two upper terraces: terrace Mercury and the chamber above the caves. The damage is repaired by Villedo brothers. Louis XIV met Mademoiselle Lavaliere at Chateau Neuf it seems, he built Versailles and gradually abandon the Chateau Neuf de Saint Germain. Louis XIV gave it to his brother the Comte d'Artois (the future Charles X). The castle is in poor condition in 1784, he demolished for reconstruction by architects and Chalgrin Bellanger. But the Comte d'Artois also built the castle of Bagatelle, a shortage of funds, work slow and the Revolution comes There rest of the Chateau Neuf ramp caves (as amended by the Comte d'Artois), Pavilion Gardener and some vestiges of here and there. LE PAVILLON This house built in 1610 is inhabited successively by Michel Lavechef-Duparc, gardener of King and his descendants until the mid-eighteenth century. During the revolution, he was awarded, the 26th Thermidor, year IV for the sum of 12,000 francs to Nicolas François Barthélemy. Although it is about a third of its original gallery, Pavilion Gardener was remarkably preserved and enhanced. The outlook from the gardens but also from the reception rooms is remarkable. An unobstructed view to offer up some buildings Parisians. Below the current distribution: Ground floor - Open to the reception room entrance - Large living room with fireplace, hardwood floors and many original features, triple exposure and views of the gardens - Winter Garden - Dining room with triple exposure and views of the surrounding - Kitchen - Guest toilet - Staircase 1st Floor - Landing / Office - A large suite with bathroom - 3 bedrooms and bathroom - Toilet 2nd Floor - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Laundry - Toilet Basement - Former kitchens - Boiler - Wine DEPENDENCY House or caretaker garages FIELD Gardens of a total area of approximately 11,000 m2 heated pool tennis VIABILITY Heating Oil - city water - alarm
    • NEW SCOTLAND Christelle Crew
    • i can do this all day
    • Superdry Richy Biker Boots
    • Ugg Classic Short Sparkles Black Boots
    Collection

Get sale alerts on styles you love

Continue
×
About