- This chunky cotton cardigan features a short shawl collar and polished genuine horn buttons. Short shawl collar. Applied buttoned placket. Polished genuine horn buttons. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Rack-stitched pockets at the hips. Ribbed hem. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, wide neckline, sleeveless, no pockets, bow detailing.
- Melissa ShoesJean + Jason Wu III Cutout Jelly Flat, GoldDetailsMelissa + Jason Wu scented jelly flat.Ribbon-embossed cutout upper.Round toe.Flat heel.Padded lace-print insole.Textured jelly outsole.Made in Brazil.Designer About Melissa Shoes:For over 30 years, Melissa Shoes has transformed vegan and eco-friendly plastic materials into fashion forward styles. Flexible jelly shoes are continually reinvented into modern wedges, ballerina flats, and sandals, all hallmarked by a signature tutti-frutti bubblegum scent. Collaborations with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, and Jason Wu give the sustainable, globally recognized footwear line a high-fashion approach.
- Similar item&DENIM. 5-pocket low-rise jeans in washed superstretch denim with ultra-slim legs and worn details. 6% polyester, 2% elastane, 92% cotton. Machine wash at 40˚
- Similar itemThis chunky oversized cardigan features a breathable open-knit design that gives it a textured look and is finished with semi-polished genuine horn buttons. Ribbed mockneck. Applied buttoned placket. Semi-polished genuine horn buttons. Long sleeves with ribbed fold-over cuffs. Pockets at the hips with ribbed trim. Wide ribbed hem. 100% linen. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, CognacDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper.Round toe.Dipped sides.Flat, stacked wooden heel.Finished with padded leather lining.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemBrushed Jersey. 94% Supima Cotton, 6% Lycra. Made in USA. Slim, fitted scoop neck tank. Single layer stretch fabric. Binding at neck and armhole. Straight bottom hem. Length: 26 1/4 in.
- XCVISupima Cotton Basic Tank TopDetailsXCVI Supima ribbed jersey basic tank top.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless; thin straps; minimal coverage.Racerback.Pullover style.Slim silhouette.Shirttail hem.Supima cotton; machine wash.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About XCVI:Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style but also believe in comfort. Introduced in 1996, the line's name comes from the Roman numerals for that year.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Acrylic, 50% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, stripes, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, single pocket, no appliqués.