- Similar itemD'Orsay cap-toe flat with specchio piping. Slip on. Heel height measures approximately ½ inch. White calf with black patent tip and silver specchio piping. Soft ultrasuede footbed. Rubber sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemGreen leather biker jacket from Acne. Notched lapels lead into an off-centre zip down front. Long sleeves with zip cuffs. Epaulettes. Two zip pockets, single press-stud coin pocket. Belted waist. Cropped length. Fully lined. Specialist leather clean only.
- Similar itemRelaxed fit knitwear is the core staple of smart casual dressing and this wool-cashmere sweater from Vince is the go-to option. Its refined look allows you to dress down with skinny jeans or smarten up with a white shirt and leather pants.
- Stella McCartneyTomboy Ripped Ankle Jeans, Pale BlueDetailsDenim boyfriend-fit jeans with whiskering, fading, and ripped distressing.Low, hip-slung rise.Five-pocket style.Relaxed legs.Cuffed above the ankle.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Blue cotton 'Josie' destroyed boyfriend jeans from 7 For All Mankind featuring whiskering at the thigh, a button and zip fly, belt loops and a five pocket design.
- Similar itemRag & Bone's convertible leather motorcycle jacket is a timeless wardrobe staple for all those craving a luxe edge; Moss green soft distressed leather; Gunmetal and matte black hardware; Single notched collar; Off-center zip closure; Zip bust pocket and zip hip pockets; Snap epaulets; Lace-up gusset at sides and zip gusset at cuffs; Zip-off long sleeves; Black quilted lining; Can also be worn as a vest. 100% Lamb leather. Specialty clean.
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikSoussa Patent d'Orsay Flat, WineDetailsAchieve elevated style with a polished Manolo Blahnik d'Orsay in a flat heel for lasting comfort. Metallic patent leather upper.Pointed toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemKeep your eye on Kenzo’s Temple motif; it’s set to be the print of the season. This chunky-knit wool sweater features embroidered ribbon strips all nodding to the collection’s spiritual origins. Wear yours with a leather skirt and chunky ankle boots.
- Similar itemRag & Bone presents the distressed skinny jean: a wardrobe addition that will serve as a four-season essential. Form-fitting with a skinny ankle, let this pale blue pair be your pick for easy, breezy style. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.