- Serenity bedding is the simple, Elegant, a very soft peach skin fabric texture in a color block piecing format and All that you need to create a serene atmosphere in your guestroom or master suite. This comforter set includes comforter, shams, sheet set and 3 decorative pillows. All inspired by a hotel collection bedding ensembles with a splash of color. Comforter (Queen 90x90, King 104x90), Two shams (Queen or King) One square pillow 18x18", One breakfast pillow 12x18", One Neckroll 8 x 18" Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet (fits mattress up to 15"), Two Pillowcases. Cover 100% polyester 100 GSM brushed microfiber, comparable to 200TC cotton. Fill 100% Polyester. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low. Light iron as needed. Imported;
- Similar itemIn 2003, while opening their homewares store Niche in SoHo, Jeremy Pyles and Mary Welch were unable to find lights that satisfied their 'super picky sensibilities.” Taking matters into his own hands, Pyles designed the subtly sexy hand-blown Stamen Pendant, and Niche Modern was born. Fast-forward several years later, and we now have his Sola 36 Chandelier (2009), which takes obvious styling cues from the original Stamen. This chandelier features a carefully handcrafted aluminum canopy and five hand-blown glass globes with Edison light bulbs for a nostalgic touch that juxtaposes nicely with the piece’s decidedly modern feel. Like snowflakes, no two of these chandeliers are alike. Specify 36-, 48- or 60-inch overall height when ordering. Bulbs (included): 40W Edison incandescent. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemFor her abstract paintings, Tricia Strickfaden works with color, composition and texture to deliver a purely visual interpretation of her interests in nature and the ocean. The paintings show strong elements of design, translucent dripped color and layering. She draws inspiration from the colors of the ocean and landscape, yet interprets them in an abstract application. 20" sq. One-of-a-kind original artwork. Acrylic and oil on canvas. Signed by the artist on the back. Wired on back and ready for hanging. Made in USA.
- Similar itemPalecek's effortlessly chic wall decor piece enlivens a mod interior. Abstractly mounted on a wire frame, hand-cut tin deco leaves exude contemporary captivation in a crisp white finish. 25.5"W x 3.25"D x 24"H. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Hangs vertically or horizontally with included keyhole hangers.
- Similar itemDress up your room with in contemporary style with the Tilework Reversible Comforter Set. The comforter has a beautiful tilework design in black and white, while the coordinating decorative pillows tie it all together. Each set includes comforter, pillow sham(s), and two decorative throw pillows. Comforter features a beautiful tilework design in black and white that reverses to a modern fretwork pattern. Silky soft cotton sateen cover for nights of luxurious comfort. 4-piece Twin set includes 66" W x 96" L comforter, one standard pillow sham, and two decorative pillows. 5-piece Full/Queen set includes 86" W x 92" L comforter, two standard pillow shams, and two decorative pillows. 5-piece King set includes 104" W x 92" L comforter, two king pillow shams, and two decorative pillows. Standard shams measure 20" W x 26" L each. King shams measure 20" W x 36" L each. Decorative pillows measure 16" square and 12" W x 16" L each. 100% cotton cover with a sateen weave and 200 thread count. 100% polyester fill. Machine washable. Imported. Each size sold separately.
- Bird's Nest Black Throw Pillow 20X20 This versatile geometric accent pillow is both modern and elegant. The bold bird's nest pattern featuring dynamic white stripes on a black background will add contemporary flair to your home décor. The Bird's Nest Throw Pillow is a great addition to any contemporary designed room. The pillow is perfect as a standalone accent piece or can be used to creatively tie in other décor pieces such as abstract art objects. The bird's nest design is printed on both sides on an indoor/outdoor spun polyester fabric. Size: 20"x20" Square. 100% Polyester. Same fabric front and back. Design printed on front and back. Knife edge seams. Color matched zipper closure. Hand wash cold separately.
- Similar itemSoho 2-Light Bar Pendant is the metaphor of an industrial loft reclaimed from its historical grit, which is refined, glorified, and transformed to the aesthetic of the ultimate urban sophistication. It is the modern art of renewal. Offered in satin black with black shades or polished nickel with white shades. Features. Soho collection. Designed by Robert Sonneman. Made in China. Type: Linear Pendant Lamp. Material: Metal and Cotton. Shade: Black or White Cotton with White Glass Diffuser. Available Finishes: Satin Black or Polished Nickel. Specifications: Dimensions (inches): Overall: 34W x 14D x 11.25H. Shade: 14Dia x 6H. Canopy: 5Dia w/Hang Straight. Stem Kit: (3) 12 + (1) 6. Lamp type: Incandescent. Bulbs (not included): 4x60w Medium Base Incandescent. Listed: cUL. Care and Cleaning. Use a clean, dry cloth. To protect the finish, avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
- Similar itemContemporary abstract expressionist Lindsay Cowles creates evocative large-scale paintings that focus on the interplay between bright, bold colors and layers of textured paint. Her Autumn Sky series is inspired by hazy, late-summer sunsets reflecting off the water near her Virginia studio. 39" wide x 49" high overall. Reproduction of an oil-on-canvas painting by American artist Lindsay Cowles. Giclée printing captures the fine detail and textural energy of the original artwork. Printed on archival paper. Finished with a white linen mat and mounted behind Plexiglas. Two-toned wood frame has and olive wood and walnut finish.
- Similar itemTricia Strickfaden's modern interpretations of nature's evanescence are inspired by coastal living, suggesting an abstract quality of earth, sea and sky in unity. Her latest seascapes celebrate the ever-shifting hues of ocean and sky, observed at different moments throughout the day. 38" sq. overall. Reproduction of an oil-on-canvas painting by California-based artist Tricia Strickfaden. Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork. Printed on archival paper and hand signed by the artist. Finished with a white linen mat and mounted behind glass. Pine frame is enriched with a rich white lacquer finish.