- Similar itemThe Diamond Mid-Century Lounge Chair is the perfect piece of Danish style of furniture for any living space. Endowed with a sophisticated blend of classic and modern design aesthetics, the lounge chair features a whimsically shaped exposed wood frame in Malaysian solid wood. The chair is complimented by a comfortable seat cushion with additional cushioning. To create an inviting atmosphere, the leisure chair is upholstered in red polyester fabric to draw the attention. Open, plush and eye-catching, Diamond is the ideal combination that can enhance your modern living setting. This chair's solid wood frame and its sculptural arms are a throwback to classic 1950s and 60s Danish design. A fully upholstered seat and exposed wood look great from all angles, wheather in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private office. This minimalist piece of furniture requires assembly. Mid-Century modern club chair/arm chair 1950s style mid back chair Hand-stained wood base in pine finishing Bold red fabric to complete the look Plush fabric cushions Fabric content: 100-percent polyester Unique design, clean lines, angled back, ergonomic. Space-saver, ideal for small spaces, adding a splash of style to any room Hand crafted wood, sleek arms and rounded legs are constructed from kiln-fired hardwood. Fully assembled construction Made in Malaysia Includes: One (1) club/arm chair Materials: Fabric, foam, wood Finish: Pine/light brown Upholstery color: Red Upholstery fill: Foam padding Dimensions (overall): 31.1 inches high x 30.91 inches wide x 28.75 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Assembly required. Color: Red.
- Similar itemA seat of reclaimed pine wood grounds this sturdy counter stool in an authenticity that creates a true vintage vibe. The clean lines of the metal frame open up a world of eclectic, contemporary or traditional decor possibilities as this simple stool stands out without overwhelming your kitchen. Sturdy and Durable The convenient metal full-ring footrest provides a sense of geometric balance to this stool, and it keeps the center of gravity low to provide extra stability. This stool's sturdy iron frame has been pre-waxed to prevent oxidation and rust and the reclaimed pine seat stands up to heavy usage. Rubber stops at the feet keep it firmly in place for safe seating and pristine flooring. Attractive and Useful Slide this stool up to your kitchen counter or breakfast bar to drink and chat, or bring it in to your living room to provide extra seating when you have friends over to watch the big game. The industrial vibe of this stool brings that extra edge to your decor even as it provides you with comfortable and casual seating. The circular base is mirrored by a central accent that provides weight and adds to the visual appeal of the stool. The metal base gives it excellent stability, while the distressed brown finish lends this piece vintage charm. Place the stool by a bar or counter, or use it to create a casual breakfast nook. Materials: Pine wood/iron Finish: Distressed brown Waxed and rust proof Seat height: 24 inches high Seat dimensions: 13 inches wide x 13 inches deep Dimensions: 24 inches high x 14 inches wide x 14 inches deep Assembly required Note: This product will be shipped using Threshold delivery. The product will be delivered to your door or the nearest ground-level entrance of your residence. Signature required upon delivery. Color: Brown.
- Give a living room or dining room timeless style with this mid-century modern accent chair. Choose from a vintage green or medium brown color and easily create a harmonic workspace that imbues a natural-looking environment to help you de-stress. Instantly add extra seating to small spaces such as entryways with this space-saving chair. Relax with ease in this chair, which features a curved and cushioned back and seat to support your back while you work at a desk or read a book. Angled legs add stability and reduce rocking, while wooden legs and the textured polyester upholstery result in a durable piece of furniture. Choose from Vintage Green (1960's/1970's era color) or Medium Brown (1960's/1970's era color) Durable wood and polyester fabric combine with foam for comfort One mid-century modern chair for work, relaxation or dining Seat measures 17.25"H x 17.75"W x 17"D Arms measure 9.25" Backrest measures 17" high for enough support Chair measures 33"H x 25.75"W x 22.75"L Color: Green.
- Similar itemStep into an old French study and marvel at the sturdy, stylish surface upon which one has the pleasure to work. Made of iron and galvanized steel, this art nouveau style desk features scroll detailing, and a blackened, oxidized finish. Sure to be appreciated by the artsy individual, this desk makes a great addition to the French-inspired interior. 30 inches high x 43.5 inches wide x 20.25 inches deep. Constructed from iron, galvanized steel. Finished in blackened iron and oxidized rust. Vintage reproduction.
- This gorgeous weathered wood chair stands out from the herd in an unexpected zebra print upholstery. Oversized black and white cushions and a large, luxurious seat invite you to relax and recharge in comfort.
- Nothing says luxury, femininity, and Old World style quite like the combination of Verre Eglomise mirror and gold leaf. Like a lady from Marie Antoinette's court, this lovely mirrored writing desk is rich, European in heritage, gorgeous, and the object of much admiration. With brass escutcheon plates and pulls adding further contrast, it all adds up to a beautiful, covetable piece. 31 inches high x 47 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Constructed from wood and glass ; decorative cast brass plates and pulls. Antique gold and silver leaf eglomise mirror finish; Three functional drawers. Verre Eglomise is a 17th century decorated glass by which a painted picture or gold/silver leaf is applied resulting in a matte mirrored effect. Burnished silver leaf is applied using the most traditional water gilding techniques prepared with black clay bole under, resulting in a beautiful satin tone.
- Enrich the style of your home or patio with this classic and nostalgic Bristow Collection Vintage Sheet Metal Barstool. Delightfully finished with an antique patina and conveniently available in a variety of colors, this stool is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. Styled after the quintessential French cafe & bistro furniture of the mid-century, this seating option features lightweight and remarkably sturdy construction that is ideal for use in a variety of areas from your kitchen to your deck. Whether your home decor style is chic and industrial, youthful and eclectic, or bold & rustic, this stool makes for an alluring addition to your existing furnishings and affords your home with a touch of robustness though its eye-catching distressed finish that features slight surface abrasions which provide for a cozy weathered and worn-in feel. Intelligently outfitted with rubber feet, this stool will not blemish floors while providing you and your guests with modern & fashionable seating. Conveniently stackable, these stools come equipped with four hidden rubber buffers installed beneath the reinforced seats which provide effective marring protection when stacking, keeping your stools looking dapper even after years of extended use. Cleverly constructed with a convenient aperture handle within the seat, this stool is also easy to carry. Both comfortable and stylish, this stool exudes a retro and decorative appeal that both family and friends will appreciate. Currently available in vintage black, worn-in white, rustic yellow, distressed sky- blue, aged copper and rugged gunmetal, this seating option will no doubt become a conversation piece in your home for years to come. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) Bristow collection. Part of the OSP Designs series. Overall Dimensions: 16.25"w x 16.25"d x 26.25"h, 10 lbs. Weight Capacity: 250. Metal Seat and Legs. Backless Style. 26" High. Fully Assembled. Metal; Imported;
- Design by Charles Pfister, 1971.By Knoll. The Pfister Petite Lounge Chair was designed as part of Charles Pfister's namesake modular Lounge Seating Collection in 1971. The clean-lined design offers both long-term flexibility and an enduring, highly versatile aesthetic. The Petite Lounge features slim lines with ample seating in a smaller silhouette and is offered with an optional Tablet Arm for the left or right arm of the chair. The black phenolic rectangular tablet measures 10" x 14" and swivels 360? on a post and socket mechanism, providing a side table surface that is up close and personal. This lounge chair is constructed in sections with a combination plywood/hardwood seat and back with sagless webbing in the back. Cushion fill is a polyester fiber wrap over a foam core for a tight, tailored aesthetic. The Collection also includes a Petite Settee, Petite Sofa and Petite Ottoman, sold separately.
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Brentwood desk elicits distinctly sophisticated allure. Accenting shimmering golden legs, beveled glass lends the rectangular surface and two shelves compelling visual interest. Made from iron. Gold leaf finish. Beveled glass top and shelves. 54"W x 28"D x 30"H. Shelf to floor: 22.75"H.