Shop this look
- The Lorane loveseat is a design icon and is ideal in both formal and informal settings. This loveseat consists of a distinct, fully tufted seat and back covering attached to an exposed metal frame and legs. As the very best in elegant living room furniture, the Lorane loveseat will look great at home in everyone's lounge. This simple, classic and timeless designs is smart and contemporary without feeling harsh, providing the perfect combination of form and functionality in this 20th Century classic series. Hand-tufted buttons Removeable back and seat cushions feature rear zippers, and are attached to the back with velcro to ensure they stay in place for a neat look Complete with floor protection pad caps on legs Fully assembled Includes: One (1) loveseat Materials: Houndstooth twill cotton blend (35-percent Cotton / 65-percent Synthetic Fiber), stainless steel base frames Upholstery color: Chambray blue Upholstery fill: High multi-density foam Weight: 87 pounds Dimensions: Full Height: 32.5 inches Floor to Seat Height: 17 inches Floor to arm Height: 23.75 inches Overall dimensions: 32.5 inches deep x 62.2 inches wide Please note: Orders will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Blue.
- Similar itemInspired by nature, the aptly named Calla Pendant Light�s design is based on the calla lily flower. This glass pendant light is a part of Niche Modern�s new Crystalline Collection of lights, which embraces fresh, bright colors alongside boldly defined angles. Available in a fleet of inviting colors, each Calla pendant is blown by hand in New York. The Calla Pendant features a tubular incandescent bulb at its center, which resembles a stamen in a flower. The pendant can be used on its own or grouped with other Calla Pendant Lights to create a graphic lighting display in an interior. Use the Calla for overhead lighting in a dining room, over a kitchen counter, or even in a bedroom or living room space.
- Similar itemLincoln Ottoman - Mid Century Modern ottoman. The Lincoln collection owes its design to the much lauded design work of Milo Baughman. Milo Baughman was a pioneer in modern design and one of the leading modern furniture designers of the second half of the 20th century. Baughman was brought east from his native California by furniture company Thayer Coggin in the 1950s to design the first lines for his collection of upholstered groups which he is known for. Reminiscent of his first collections at Thayer Coggin, the Lincoln collection uses straight lines, light tufting on the seat backs, double seat cushions, and sleek legs. The collection will provide just the right amount of understated elegance and weight to a room without overpowering it. Construction Highlights. All of our ottomans are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, ottoman on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the ottoman frame. Every ottomanis assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Superior Quality. High-quality fabric stretched over plush cushioning is nestled a kiln-fired hardwood base. Traditional comfort. Perfect for relaxing, the Lincoln ottoman can get your feet at complete rest, or double as extra seating in the room for a party. Dimensions. Overall: 18"h x 40"w x 40"d.
- Similar itemDesign by Hector Serrano, 2013.By GAN Rugs.Do not let the simple form of the Sail Pouf fool you; once you sit in it, you may never want to get up. With this pouf, your body will be cocooned in a soft textured 100% wool fabric weave stuffed with a cozy polyester filling. This modern lounger also provides cradling back support along with sides that poof up to comfortably hold your arms, allowing you to lounge in comfort for a nice long while.
- Similar itemAn ottoman should help you rest those tired, aching feet. This one will make you forget them.Beautiful pastels, muted earth tones, and bold, bright patterns allow you to brighten up a room or create a warm environment.The top cushion is stuffed with a premium, ultra-soft foam that's both comfortable and durable.
- Similar itemIt's a modern sleeper sofa that doesn't look like one. Sort of like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Just remove the back cushions and flip the seat forward. Voilà, instant queen-sized mattress. Brushed stainless steel leg. Available in pebble, persimmon, smoke or stone. Solid hardwood & plywood frame Matching accent pillows included Brushed stainless steel base Pebble / Persimmon: 100% poly upholstery Smoke / Stone: 77% cotton / 23% poly blend upholstery.
- Upholstered in the classic spotted cow skin, this ottoman bridges the urban and the rustic, minimal and decorative, and the functional and fabulous with ease. Great for city apartment, country homes and just about everywhere in between. 18.5 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from wooden base and leather patchwork. Black and white natural cow hide. As with all natural products, each ottoman will vary and cannot be matched. Weight 17 lbs.
- Similar itemDavid Trubridge’s lighting is the illuminated embodiment of his fascination with nature. The stunning and spherical Floral Pendant was designed to emulate an exotic blossom of Western Australia. Employing the structural concept of a geometric polyhedron, it consists of identical pieces of hand-sanded bamboo laminate that connect with plastic clips. This lamp arrives in a compact self-assembly kit, minimizing its carbon footprint to respect planet that inspired it. Assembly required. Bamboo plywood with plastic clips. Requires one 100-watt max E26 bulb (not included). Can be used with incandescent or self-ballasted CFL or LED bulb. Hardwiring required. Includes 6’ of electrical cord, white ceiling plate, and J-box installation hardware. Designer : David Trubridge Care : Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Brand : David Trubridge Design Material : Bamboo Color : Orange, Brown Measurements : Diameter : 24” Weight : 2.50 lbs
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, the Lineage collection turns the captivating colors and patterns of traditional textiles into modern works of art. This unique piece is crafted by hand from a vintage "frazada" - a traditional wool rug handwoven by Aymara women in the Andean highlands region since pre-Hispanic times. Traditionally used to protect against the high altitude cold, this thick-weave fabric features a striped pattern and is stretched atop a sleek iron frame. Its captivating earth palette captures the colors and cultures of a lineage not lost, but found. Each one-of-a-kind item will feature unique variations.
- Similar itemPendant lighting for use on TECH Lighting's T~Trak single-circuit or two-circuit systems.Rich translucent glass surrounds a frosted central glass diffuser. Provides direct and diffused ambient illumination.Available in several colors, with choice of incandescent or fluorescent lamping.
- Similar itemTyler Sofa - Mid Century Couch - Designer Home Furniture & Decor All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Simple & Sassy: Clean lines, cushiony comfort & richly textured fabric come together in a classic blend of timeless elegance. Premium Quality: Hand-tooled for superior strength and support, the durability will impress you after the elegance charms you. Discriminatingly Affordable: Ideal choice for the value-minded, ruggedly practical trendsetter with extraordinary taste. Dimensions: Overall: 34"h x 84"w x 34.5"d Seating: 18"h x 78"w x 22"d Armrest: 24.5"h x 3"w
- Similar itemMadison Ottoman - Modern - MidCentury Furniture - Chairs & Ottomans Compact wood base ottoman, ultra plush cushion top, stain resistant fabric, 30+ colors, hand-stained wood, Mid-Century chic. Retro Style: Inspired by the striking silhouettes and clean lines of the 1950s. So Comfy: Ottomans are there for your enjoyment. Go ahead, enjoy. We'll let you two be alone. Quality at its Best: Hand-tooled for superior strength and support, the durability and longevity will impress you. Dimensions: Height: 18" Width: 32" Depth: 26"
- Design by Patricia Urquiola, 2013.By GAN Rugs.The circular shape of the Caramelo MP1N Naturales Pouf, part of the Mangas Collection, makes it a beautiful accent item for a variety of interior applications. It can be used as an ottoman, a stand alone seat, or as part of a modular composition of poufs from the Mangas Collection. The collection name "Mangas", translates in English to "sleeves". And the series is based on a patchwork of different wool knits traditionally found in clothing. These irresistible modern poufs playfully combine texture, color and shape to help create an intriguing lounge space. For use as extra seating, or as a foot rest, this beautifully crafted pouf is sure to find a useful spot. Made of 100% wool and stuffed with a plush and comfortable foam filling. Select this neutral colored pouf, or its colorful counterpart. Can be combined with a variety of other Mangas Collection pieces for modular seating. Winner of many prestigious awards including 2011 MODERN DESIGN AWARD by Dwell Magazine, ICFF Editors Award, and the reddot design award recipient for Product Design. The Mangas Pouf was awarded the Delta Adi Fad Selection, 2011.
- Serene and sophisticated, this plush, powder blue sofa invites guests to linger in luxury. Exposed, mocha-finished wood on the four legs and frame anchors this artistic accent. We love this beautiful blue settee for a glamorous addition to any living room or sitting area. 35 inches high x 83.5 inches wide x 36.5 inches deep; Seat height: 18.5 inches; Arm height: 24.5 inches; Seat depth: 21 inches. Constructed from fabric and wood using sinuous spring construction. Exposed wood base finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in luxe down; (3) 13" x 25.25" feather down blend kidney pillow-box edge weltless with topstitch pillows included. Fabric shown: Upholstered in a blue polyester blend; COM, additional fabric, and additional finish options are available;