- 100% Natural linen fabric and wool felt. Made from recycled plastic bottles. Zipper closure. Hand made in the USA. Dry clean. Insert constructed from 50% regenerated fiber. Applique Pillows collection. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 16 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 16 Inches.
- Sculpted with remarkable realism and set on polished glass museum stands, our resin coral branches lend natural beauty and a splash of bold color to any space. Realistic coral, sculpted from resin and set on a glass base. Cast and assembled by hand. Red Coral 1: 6 3/4 wide x 3 3/4" deep x 8 1/2" high. Red Coral 2: 5 1/4" wide x 3 3/4" deep x 8 3/4" high. Made in China.
- As in nature, delicate tendrils interconnect in a network of remarkable intricacy. Pieces in the Donna Karan Lenox® Abstract Coral Collection are made using nickel-plated solid brass. Candle not included. Measures 3 1/2" H. Hand wash. Imported.
- The Yves Delorme Lumio Coquille Pillow evokes the adventurous world beneath the waves with the delicate coral that is embroidered onto this decorative piece. Dimensions: 18" x 18".
- 4"W x 4.75"L; Nickelplate.
- Style you can walk all over on - literally. Detailed and welcoming, greet your guests with the beautiful Liora Manne Red Coral Door Mat. Handmade with their patented Lamontage design process, each door mat features red coral cut-outs over a warm green background reminiscent of the sea. Great for either indoor or outdoor use, it has an antimicrobial finish that prevents deterioration, mildew, and odor for the perfect doorway accent. 100% polyester. Felt-like texture. Non-woven fabric.
- Brighten up your outdoor area with this wrought iron side chair featuring a unique design resembling undersea coral. The bright red-orange finish is certainly reminiscent of the of a reef and will make an interesting addition to any outdoor setting, interior sun room or pretty breakfast room. Unique open weave design. Crafted of metal.
- Thomas' concept is simple. The design concept is to mix unrelated historic design styles -- art nouveau, 60's pop art, 70's minimalism, 18th century baroque -- and reinterpret these disparate periods into a unique style with a coordinated color palette that works with today’s interiors. Price points are accessible to attract a stylish and design driven youth. The rugs featured in this collection all have a common trait; they all share high quality wool with the finest construction available. Both the tufted pile and the woven durries are created using New Zealand wool which is considered to be the most premium level wool that combines the maximum sheen with the highest longevity. Slight difference in color, size, or shape is consistent with the nature of a handmade product and does not reflect a defect in the product. Shedding is part of the natural wear-in process and is also a characteristic of fine wool rugs.
- Ocean-inspired elegance. This throw pillow is adorned with an image of marine blue coral against a white backdrop, bringing home all the serenity and beauty of the sea. The removable cover is made from super-soft microfiber, formed using the company's patented Lamontage process in which fibers are intricately cut, blended, and layered by hand, then mechanically interlocked. Plus, it's antimicrobial and can used to brighten seating spaces indoors or out. Includes pillow and insert. 100% polyester microfiber. Handmade and machine-processed. Antimicrobial. Removable zipper-closure covers. Indoor or outdoor use. 20" W x 20" H.
- Take your modern home on a beach vacation with this Abaco reef coral sculpture. Rich violet blue hues rise up from a clear glass block base, giving the impression that the coral is floating, as it does in the ocean currents. Perfect for a fresh, artisanal pop of color on top of a white lacquer desk or marble kitchen island. 9.75 inches high x 12.5 inches wide x 10 inches deep. Constructed of polyresin and glass. Features deep blue finish. Coral detailing on sculpture. Clear glass base.
- Blue Coral. Decorate your home the eco-chic way with the Blue Coral Lattice Cotton Canvas Pillow from ecoaccents. This playful accent features a cover made from organic cotton that requires no toxic pesticides or herbicides to grow. A hip coral lattice pattern in vibrant blue is printed using low-VOC ink, and the soft insert is spun from recycled plastic bottles. Toss this pillow into your fresh, eclectic space, or let it make a trendy statement in a transitional home. Organic cotton. Eco-friendly insert made from recycled plastic bottles. Made in India.
- 11"W x 6"H, Bowl 10.5" Dia.; Nickelplate, Stainless Steel.
- This oblong toss pillow is embroidered with a coral design that brings the seaside indoors. It coordinates perfectly with the European sham and comforter reverse and is a great way to finish off the Sea Cottage comforter set. 100% cotton. Measures 12" W x 18" L. Spot clean only. Imported.
- Explore the great unknown with Michael Aram's Ocean collection. This striking napkin holder showcases intricate sea life crafted of brilliant nickel plate and rooted in black granite. Nickel plate/granite.
- Inspired by the magic of underwater worlds, the jewellery designer Emma Silvestris designed a “fairy-tale” fruits bowl with Mediterraneo that has its attraction and appeal out of the contrast of soft, filigree forms and hard material. The plant arms seem to move softly upwards to the water surface. Definitely: The bowl copies corals, the name Mediterraneo keeps what it promises. With „Mediterraneo“ by Alessi, the designer Emma Silvestris achieved a successful design in the year 2005. In the bold shaping of the fruits bowl, the Italian designer highlights the weightless state that exists under the water. The fruits bowl is available in two sizes (Ø 21 cm und 29 cm) and in different colours.
- The Yves Delorme Lumio Grenadine Pillow evokes the adventurous world beneath the waves with the delicate coral that is embroidered onto this decorative piece. Dimensions: 18" x 18".
- Bring oceanic style to the table with Mariposa's artful assortment of serveware modeled after the elegant silhouettes of natural sea creatures.
- Design by Emma Silvestris with Laura Polinoro (LPWK), 2008.By Alessi.Alessi's "Mediterraneo" collection is an eloquent interpretation of marine life. Suggestive of one of Mother Nature's most beautiful gifts, coral, Emma Silvestris's design evokes a myriad of oceanic images.The hermetic ESI12 Mediterraneo Jar is made of clear glass with the "Mediterraneo" design screen-printed in red. The mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel cover creates an airtight seal. The ESI12 is one of four available sizes.
- Dimensions: 16 x 16. Material: Archival Paper, Wood, Oyster Linen, Glass. Finish: Espresso Frame. This item is made to order.
- Alessi Mediterraneo soap dish. Alessi Mediterraneo stainless steel soap dish designed by Emma Silvestris. Inspired by coral reefs and the beauty of marine life, this soap dish combines soft, feminine lines and the elegance of classical geometry to create seemingly weightless design. Red not available.
- Ocean themes mix with Old World style to make this accent pillow a bold, detailed accessory for your space. From its ornately detailed coral, conch shell and other red-hued seashells, to the gilded-looking shiny beige fringe around the pillow’s edge, the piece has a coastal-inspired scene. Its natural off-white background color offers a versatile, simple note to make the intricate embroidery of the throw pillow stand out.
Crafted cover from cotton and wool mix
Poly fill included
Edged with shiny embroidered fringe
Matches the Cream Clam Shell Throw Pillow
Made in the USA