- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve top with rolled cuffs, in an off-white eyelet cotton. Subtle v-neck. Small cut-outs at side hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black Lockstep & Blue Stripe.
- The 7 For All Mankind Boot-cut jeans are a perennial fashion favorite-and must-have for any denim devotee. Original Boot-Cut in the nouveau New York (medium blue) wash, detailed with fading and whiskers for a unique look. Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back pockets. Low rise sits at hip; approximately 7 1/2". Fitted through hip, breaks into boot-cut below knee to balance figure. Approx. 18 1/2" leg opening. Approx. 34 1/2" inseam. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in USA.
- True ReligionBecky Houston Flat-Pocket Bootcut JeansDetailsBecky cut in the houston (deep blue) wash features dramatic whiskers and centered fading to slim and lengthen legs. Approx. measurements: 34" inseam, 7 1/2" rise, 17" leg opening. True Religion signature elements include horseshoe stitching on back coin pockets. Contoured low rise eliminates gapping. Fitted through hip and thigh, breaking at knee into flattering boot-cut. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. 10-oz. cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA. Designer About True Religion: Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.
- Similar itemLightweight long sleeve top in white. Overlap front with single toggle closure. Double-button barrel sleeve cuffs. Vented at sides. Tonal stitching. 76% viscose, 19% wool, 5% elastane. Made in United States.
- Similar itemJ Brand Storm (indigo) stretch-cotton denim Remy skinny boot-cut jeans. Belt loops, two scoop pockets, whiskers and stress fading at front, waist yoke and two patch pockets at back, copper hardware. 10" rise, 34.5" inseam, 17.5" leg opening (approximately) Zip fly, button at waist. Available in Storm (indigo) Cotton/elastomer/elastane. Machine wash. Made in U.S. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 27.
- Similar itemThis semi-sheer voile blouse exemplifies Helmut Lang's louche elegant approach to everyday staples. It's draped through the front and features an asymmetric button fastening front. Style simply with skinny jeans and a mini bag off-duty.
- Similar itemLightweight, silk jacquard blouse with a slight sheen. V-neck. Henley-style button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Pleated back yoke. Curved hem is slightly longer at back. Sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Solid Dusty White. 100% silk chiffon. Made in the USA.
- Becky cut in the houston (deep blue) wash features dramatic whiskers and centered fading to slim and lengthen legs. Approx. measurements: 34" inseam, 7 1/2" rise, 17" leg opening. True Religion signature elements include horseshoe stitching on back coin pockets. Contoured low rise eliminates gapping. Fitted through hip and thigh, breaking at knee into flattering boot-cut. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. 10-oz. cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA.
- Similar itemThe Signature Bootcut boasts a low rise, fitted design from the waist to the knee, and bootcut leg opening for a classic, flattering fit. Merton is a classic medium blue wash with just the right amount of whiskers and fading on soft and drapey 10.25 oz. Stretch denim. Five-pocket style features the signature back triangle button flap. These jeans features contrast topstitching, logo rivet on coin pocket, union Jack logo label on right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband, zipper fly and double-button closure. 64% Tencel.®, 34% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. And Imported. Measurements: Outseam: 42 in Inseam: 34 in Front Rise: 7 3⁄4 in Back Rise: 11 1⁄2 in Leg Opening: 19 in. Color: Merton. Quality material; U.S.A;