Sale / PriceAll
- Preowned Huge Coro Retro Ruby LilyHuge Coro Retro Ruby Lily Brooch From The 1940's. Gold Toned Leaves With Pave Spines Form The Petals With The Stamen Represented By A Series Of Oval Faux Rubies Supported By Strips Of Openwork Baguettes. 1940's Usa. Large And Impressive Scale, Extremely Collectible. 4.25" X 3". Excellent Condition.
- Pre-Owned Vintage Coro Silver Tone Blue Rhinestone Ribbon Loop Fold Over Clasp BraceletSize: n/acolor: silver-tone, blue, clearmade in: unknownfabric content: metal, glassitem specifics & details: sparkle and shine with this looping, vintage rhinestone bracelet from coro. Shape is reminiscent of a flowing ribbon. Silver-tone metal with deep blue and clear rhinestones. Blue stones are cut in a baguette style, while clear stones are round. Jointed design with small rectangle pieces between each loop. Swirling pieces have a convex shape. Security chain with a spring ring closure and jump ring at the other side.measurements*:total length: 7.75""width: 1.25""additional measurements: security chain length: 2.5""*please refer to measurements above as the item may have been alteredcondition: pre-owned. This item is in good condition. Missing two blue rhinestones. Some clear rhinestones throughout have a cloudy, yellowed appearance. Slight patina throughout. Faint, hairline scratches throughout, only visible with a magnifying glass. No other visible signs of wear and tear.sku: 115314
- Preowned Francois For Coro Snake Necklace And Bracelet SetThis Sleek, Rattlesnake Necklace And Bracelet Set Designed By Francois For Coro Is New/old Stock With Its Tag Still Attached. The Heavy Snake Chain Lies Nicely And Moves Beautifully. The Clasp For The Necklace Is A Clip Behind The Snake's Head, And The Length / Closeness Of The Necklace Can Be Adjusted Depending On Where You Attach It.Necklace:Length Of The Snake Chain Between Head And Tail (This Is The Area Of Adjustability) Is 16"Head Is 1.88" Long, .5" Wide, And .5" DeepTail Is 1.5" Long, .5" Wide, And .38" DeepBracelet:7.5" Long (When Clasp Is Closed), 1.13" Wide, And .75" DeepPlease Contact Us If You Have Any Questions.
- Pre-Owned Coro Goldtone Rhinestone Embellished Flower Brooch PinBrand: coro country/region of manufacture: unknown color: gold circa 1950-60'sweighed gold-tone constructionflower shape silhouetterhinestone embellishments at center back pin closuresize: n/amade in: unknown, no origin information provided.color: goldfabric content: unknown, no fabrication information provided. Looks and feels like metal.fabric care: n/acondition: gently used, pre-owned item in overall good condition. Some minor marks throughout from general wear. No other visible signs of wear and tear.measurements: length: 2.5''width: 2''depth: .875''
- Pre-Owned Vintage Coro Silver Tone Chain Link Woven Carved Pendant NecklaceDesigner: coro chain width: 4 mm color: silver pendant height: 3 in size: n/a pendant length: 2.375 in made in: unknown. Brand: coro fabric content: metal style: pendant total length: 24 in country/region of manufacture: unknown necklace drop: 11.75 in upc: does not apply isbn: does not apply ean: does not apply size: n/acolor: silver-tonemade in: unknown.fabric content: metalitem specifics & details: unique pendant necklace with vintage flair. Silver-tone metal construction. Layered link chain. Oversized pendant with intricate carved woven detail. Spring clasp closure.measurements*:total length: 24 innecklace drop: 11.75 inchain width: 4 mmpendant height: 3 inpendant length: 2.375 in*please refer to measurements above as the item may have been alteredcondition: pre-owned. This item is in good condition. A few very tiny residue marks at back of pendant; may improve with wipe cleaning. Very faint hairline scratches throughout due to nature of metal. No other visible signs of wear and tear.sku: 168962
- Preowned Vintage Corocraft Enamel Swallow Bird BroochA Beautiful Swallow Brooch, Made By Coro And Patented By Adolf Katz, In 1943.The Brooch Is Goldplated Over Sterling Silver And Finished With Hand Painted Enamel Details. It Is Embellished With Clear Crystal Rhinestones.Wartime Jewellery Pieces Such As This Were Inspired By Victorian Sentimental Jewellery And Were Imbued With Additional Meanings. The Swallow Represents The Idea Of A Loved One Returning Home Safely.Marked: Corocraft SterlingAbout The Maker: Coro 1900-1979 Coro, The Largest Costume Jewellery Manufacturer In America Was Founded In New York In 1901 By Emanuel Cohn & Carl Rosenberger. Initially Called Cohn & Rosenberger, The Name Coro Was Only Used From 1943 Onwards, Despite Cohn’S Death In 1910. Gene Verrecchio (Verri) Was Coro’S Most Famous Designer; He Worked For The Firm From 1933 - 1963 And Many Of Coro's Most Collectable Designs Are His. Coro Manufactured A Huge Volume Of Pieces And Had Several Lines To Suit Different Audiences, Ranging From Mass Market To The More Exclusive Lines Such As Vendome. Coro Expanded Internationally, To Mexico And Canada; They Also Established A Presence In England With The Brand, Corocraft. The New Name Was Used To Avoid Confusion With Established English Jewellers Ciro. Rosenberger Died In 1957, And His Son Gerald Took Over But Died In 1967. In 1969 The Company Was Sold To Richton, Intl. Corp, However By 1979 All Subsidiaries Of Coro Were Bankrupt. The Canadian Arm Of The Business Was Sold To A South American Company But That Too Ended In Bankruptcy In 1992.
- Preowned 1950s Coro Brushed Silvertone Calla Lily Brooch Pin Art Deco Style BaguettesAn Unusual Pin From The Late 50's When Brushed Metals Predominated In Costume Jewelry Manufacturing, This Elegant Brushed Silvertone Spray Floral Brooch With Elongated Stem, Calla Lily Shaped Blossom And Art Deco Style Pale Faux Sapphire And Diamond Baguette Stonework Is A Lovely Brooch For Those Who Like The Cool Tones Of Ice Blue, White And Silver. Approximately 3.25" Long And Less Than 1" Wide, It Is The Perfect Shape To Be A Suit Or Lapel Pin. Signed Coro.
- Preowned Vintage Vendome Peach Rhinestone Necklace SetA Show Stopping Rhinestone Necklace And Matching Earrings Set By Coro, For Their Most Expensive Jewellery Line, Vendome. Named After Place Vendome In Paris.The Necklace And Earrings Are Set With Large Inverted Peach Teardrop Stones And Surrounded By Crystal Rhinestones, In Rhodium Plated Metal.The Necklace Measures 14.5 X 6Cm And The Matching Clip On Earrings Measure 6X2 Cm.Marked: Vendome
- Pre-Owned Coro Vintage Silver Purple Pink & White Gemstone BroochThis Coro Vintage Brooch is done in silver. Beautifully accenting this piece are the purple, pink and white gemstones.; This brooch is in very good condition with minor scuffing.; Please contact Portero Customer Care Department for a return authorization, and ship back item within 48 hours of receipt. Items must be properly packaged in comparable box, and in unworn condition. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Preowned Coro 1950's Vintage Brown Stone & Pearl Bracelet & Clip-on SetCoro 1950's Vintage Brown Stone & Pearl Bracelet & Clip-On Set. These Piece Are In Good Vintage Condition With The Wear Being On The Pearls (Seen On Image 2) And The Hardware. Bracelet Width- 0.65"Bracelet Length- 11.5-16"Earring Length- 1.5"Earring Width- 0.65"
- Preowned Vintage Vendome Crystal & Pearl Bib NecklaceA Show Stopping Bib Necklace And Matching Earrings By Coro, For Their Most Expensive Jewellery Line, Vendome, Named After Place Vendome In Paris. The Necklace And Earrings Are Goldtone And Comprised Of Ab Coated Swarovski Crystals, Faux Pearls And Swarovski Rondelles, Loaded With Faceted Crystals It Catches The Light Beautifully.The Necklace Is Extendable And Measures 15-17 Inches Or 39-44Cm And The Longest Drop Is 6Cm. The Matching Clip On Cluster Earrings Measure 3 X 3Cm.Marked: Vendome On Both The Earrings And Necklace Clasp.
- Preowned Iconic Coro ToucanCoro Created An Iconic, Collectible Series Of Figural Animal Brooches In The Late 1930S. All Were Gilded Sterling With Handpainted Cold Enamel. This Amazing Toucan Has An Amythest Emerald Cut Stone Body With Pave Accents And Enamel. Heavy Quality Piece.Wonderful Whimsical Designs From The Late Deco Period. 3.75" X 2". Excellent Condition.