- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs. Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform. 4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and padded insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Bianca" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemYellow cashmere and silk blend cardigan from Agnona featuring a ribbed round neck, a button fastening, a pouch pocket, three-quarter length sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Please note: The neckband is not part of the item.
- Similar itemMICHAEL Michael Kors Medium Grayson Logo SatchelDetailsVanilla PVC with MK logo print and buff leather trim. Golden hardware. Buckled top handles with pyramid stud detail; 5 1/2" adjustable drop. Removable chain/leather shoulder strap. Hanging MK logo circle charm. Zip top closure. 9 1/2"H x 12"W x 6 1/2"D. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemL'Wren Scott cream cardigan. Fine-knit cashmere. Velvet-trimmed faux breast pocket and two front patch pockets, ribbed trims. Button fastening at front. 100% cashmere. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a loose fit. This item is particularly long in the body. Mid-weight knit.
- Similar itemGucci mid heel platform pumps. Created in a gorgeous red patent leather these shoes are daring you to make a statement when wearing. Slip on classic style with rounded toe and squared off heel stem. Leather upper and lining. Heel height 100mm with 20mm platform.
- Neon pop art inspired graphics detail this slim Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch. A zip welt pocket with a rubber headphone port outfits the front. Top zip. Padded interior. Fabric: Coated neoprene. Weight: 5oz / 0.14kg. Imported, Vietnam. Measurements Height: 6.75in / 17cm Length: 14in / 35.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Monogrammed Large Grayson Logo SatchelDetailsVanilla PVC with MK logo print and buff leather trim. Personalize with up to three initials in your choice of styles shown. Golden hardware. Buckled top handles with pyramid stud detail; 5 1/2" adjustable drop. Hanging MK logo circle charm. Zip top closure. 9 1/2"H x 14"W x 7 1/2"D. Imported. Please Note: Personalized Michael Kors bags are not available in stores. Embossing takes 2-4 weeks. Personalized items may not be ordered blank. You will be able to specify monogramming details after adding item(s) to your cart. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Band of Outsiders ivory cardigan. Wool-blend. Lace appliqué, ribbed trims. Button fastening through front. 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Hand wash. Size 0 = XXS-XS, 1 = XS-S, 2 = S-M, 3 = M, 4 = L, 5 = XL. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a loose fit. Mid-weight knit.
- Similar itemValentinoSuede Ankle-Wrap Platform Pump, BlackDetailsValentino suede pump. 4 1/4" covered thick heel; 1" platform; 3 1/4" equiv. Thin ankle strap; adjustable buckle with mini-Rockstud detail. Valentino signature platino Rockstud on heel. Round toe; dipped vamp. Leather lining. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.