- Similar itemSoft, subtly wrinkled leather zip around messenger bag with adjustable leather trimmed canvas shoulder strap. Zip pocket at front and back of bag. Adjustable leather tabs at each side. Fabric lined interior features leather slip pocket. 14" height x 15" width x 5.5" depth. 19" strap drop. Handmade in England. Available in Old U.S.A Brown
- Similar itemComplete your quest for a quintessentially cute look when you add these chocolate-brown booties to your ensemble! Swashbuckling into stylish waters with a column of buckled straps at their back and a slyly slouched front, these vegan-faux-leather lookers hold a treasure trove of styling options. Wear them with a pocketed skirt, chambray top, and cozy, thigh-high socks to capture a look that others will want to pirate!
- Similar itemDesign Pierre Paulin, 1967. Tubular steel frame, upholstery. Made in Holland by Artifort. "A chair should be more than simply functional. It should be friendly, fun and colorful." -Pierre Paulin. Feel free to speak easy in this low lounge chair. The flowing form and significant colors enable uninhibited interior seating accents to set tongues-a-wagging. Tongue whispers gently and whose flowing shape and subtle colors make it possible to create interior seating accents easily and, most of all, expressively. Designed in 1967, the tongue chair is part of the permanent design collection of the Museum of Modern art in New York. Pierre Paulin studied stone carving and clay modeling at the Ecole Camondo in Paris in the early fifties where he began designing furniture for Thonet. In 1958, he became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs with an inner structure of steel tubing, covered in foam and fabric. In 1968, Paulin collaborated with Le Mobilier National and received many important government commissions including furniture and interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. He also designed home appliances. 25.2" H | 33.5" w | 35.4" d | seat: 13" h.
- Similar itemMaterial: Resin mold. Hand laminated with cane.
- Similar itemAre you in need of a dependable boot with a pop of pizzazz? What a coincidence! These strappy booties are just the ticket for the nonchalant style you seek! Created from vegan faux leather, these rich brown boots boast decorative brassy buckles on a trio of front straps, which create sleek cutouts at the ankle. The rustic heels and matching soles create a laid-back look, and their slick back zippers make these shoes effortless to wear with patterned leggings and an oversized sweater.
- Clean lines and extravagant grained leather generate bold, powerful allure. With plenty of space for your wallet and other essentials, the vertical crossbody is ideal for the man who doesn't have time to waste. Signature dust bag included.
- An oversized logo medallion sits at the fold over front of this classic Tory Burch satchel. The removable shoulder strap can be clipped to the sides or top for easy wear. Lined 3 pocket interior. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 32oz / 0.90kg. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Height: 8.5in / 21.5cm Length: 13.5in / 34cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 23in / 58cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemEnjoying the marriage of tradition and modernity, Autoban chooses rattan to design contemporary seating elements. DIMENSIONS: W19.9 x D 20" x H40.6" Seat H 28.7".
- Similar itemStep into cool with these rugged Sofft boots. Featuring a distressed leather upper with a rounded toe, studded stirrup overlays at vamp with polished ring accent at sides, pull tabs at top of shaft and a stacked heel. Heel height: 1 1/2” Padded footbed. Rubber lug sole. Imported.