Shop this look
- A.L.C. leopard-print and black Lee jacket. Made in the USA. Calf hair. Wool-blend lapels, quilted shoulders, leather sleeves and back waist tabs, zipped cuffs, faux pockets, back vent, fully lined. Asymmetric zip fastening through front. Fabric1: 100% calf hair; fabric2: 100% leather; fabric3: 80% virgin wool, 20% nylon; lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex. Specialist clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slim fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemOur flared ANNA skirt is embroidered with ethnic-inspired stylised geometric motifs in ivory silk. Crafted from a lux Italian cotton fabric this midi skirt accentuates the waist beautifully, pleated to create a full A-silhouette and flattering movement. This piece is fully lined with two side pockets. Let it stand out with a tranquil top like a silk blouse, and a simple pair of nude heels. Details: Light blue denim with ivory silk embroidery, concealed zip fastening at the back, side pockets Composition: 100% Cotton, Silk embroidery; Lining: 100% Viscose Care: Dry clean.
- Similar itemLeather shirt dress from Gestuz. The ‘Amalie’ hybrid design can be worn as an oversized shirt, unfastened and layered, or fastened and worn as a shirt dress. A collar, snap button fasten front and ¾ length sleeves form the design. The soft leather construction also features two buttoned chest pockets, buttoned cuffs and in-seam side pockets. Finished with a curved hemline. – R.R. 100% Leather. Brand: Gestuz. Colour: Olive Green. Material: 100% Leather. Clothing Style: Shirt Dresses. Size / Fit: Longline.
- Similar itemSoft fabric Checked pattern Draped, relaxed fit V-neck with a button front fastening Long rolled up sleeves with button tabs Two patch pockets Elasticated hem
- Similar itemMOTO vintage wash denim skirt with a button front fastening. Cut in this season's must-have A-line silhouette; nipping in at the waist and gently flaring out on the leg. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- Similar itemGorgeous suede jacket. Beautiful hand beaded design on the sleeve, shoulder and back. Fringe and bone on the front and fringe on the pockets. Inside is lined with silk. There are 2 pockets inside one with a zipper.
- Similar itemFeatures of the Arcteryx Women's C'esta Hoody Natural fibre textile with soft finish Hood with yoke flap and button closure Kangaroo pocket with interior security pocket Roll-up sleeves with button tab, elastic draw at hem Embroidered BIRD logo SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's C'esta Hoody Weight: 9.7 oz / 275 g Fit: Relaxed Soltica - 45% cotton, 55% linen ARC'TERYX RELAXED FIT: Arc'teryx relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide better comfort and mobility. This is a looser fit that provides room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer. If you will NOT wear this style over a base or mid-layer, you may consider sizing down if you prefer a closer fit. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
- Similar itemA relaxed Madewell shirtdress with a loose silhouette, rendered in buffalo-plaid flannel. Fold-over collar and button quarter-placket. Patch breast pocket. On-seam hip pockets. Long sleeves and button cuffs. Unlined. Fabric: Flannel. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Imported, China.
- Stretch-wool flannel forms the straight silhouette of this Elie Tahari shirtdress styled with lustrously contrasting details and finished with a back inverted pleat. Point collar. Long sleeves. Button cuffs. Concealed button front. Chest patch pockets. Back yoke. Inverted back pleat. About 39" from shoulder to hem. Shell: Wool/elastane. Collar: Nylon/elastane. Sleeves/cuff: Modal rayon/elastane. Side/back: Polyester/rayon/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.. - Long-Sleeve Valerie Flannel Shirtdress
- Similar itemFounded by teenage brothers Keith and Alan Freedman in 1966, Brutus originally made a name for itself in knitwear but soon became famous for its denim and hard-wearing shirts. Provocative 1960s advertising campaigns put the brand at the forefront of youth culture, with early skinheads particularly championing the ‘Trimfit’ shirt, complete with the three-finger collar, double button dart vented sleeves and darts to the back of the shirts to give a superior sharp tailored fit. The shirts are made with a classic oxblood and yellow check pattern, with the addition of a contrast handkerchief in the top right pocket, and each pattern is the reverse of the other. The handkerchief is a reference to the original suedeheads and their fanatical approach to pin sharp dressing.
- Similar itemPre-order this style from the Pre-Spring/Resort 2016 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships.A midi-length, A-line skirt in a faded, medium-blue wash takes on this season's '70s trend with its paneled construction and button-front closure. Brand: Frame Denim. Style Name: Frame Denim 'Le Panel' Denim Skirt (Skylark). Style Number: 5027599. Button-front closure; Front slant pockets; 100% cotton; Machine wash cold, dry flat; By Frame Denim; made in the USA of imported materials
- Similar itemIntricate tulip beading at the pockets and the back yoke gives this soft and lightweight leather jacket a feminine flair. Fringed trim and intricate starburst-shaped metal buttons are a nod to a Western-inspired look. Size medium has a 22 front body length, an 18¾ back body length and a 31¼ sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck. Spread collar. Button placket. Met