- Similar itemA chunky texture open lattice knit sweater is cut close to the body in a cropped length and makes for an ideal layering companion. We love it over a flowy dress. Content & Care: Cropped length. 19 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size S. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemMid-blue denim. Belt loops, five pockets, whiskering. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer
- Similar itemOversized cardigan sweater featuring long dolman sleeves, tassel fringe hem, and button up front. By Lucca Couture.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's Franco-American signatures. Western inspired ankle boot in a lightly distressed suede that will age beautifully with time. Rounded toe. Inner side zip. Curved cutout overlay at instep & heel. 2.25" stacked heel with rubber at bottom. Leather sole, insole, & lining. Color: Bronze. 100% leather. Made in France. Also available in Noir Leather , Distressed Camel Suede , Anthracite Suede , Grey Suede & Camel Suede.
- Similar itemBlue denim. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Vintage BlueLarge to size. See Size & Fit tab.
- Similar itemPerforated knit sleeves balance a chunky open weave knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit. Wear casually with your favorite denim skinny jeans or shorts. Content & Care: Hits at waist line. 20 1/4" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size small. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- This luxurious wool-and-cashmere cardigan is designed with a stylish belted silhouette. Oversized ribbed shawl collar with four woven leather buttons. Oversized long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Self-belt waist. 80% wool. 20% cashmere. Dry clean. Imported. Italian fabric.
- FryeDeborah Studded Tall Western BootDetailsFrye crackled metallic leather boot.1 1/2" stacked heel.Approx. 10 3/4"H Western-style shaft.Perforated shaft with allover mixed-metal studs.Side pull tabs; interior side zip.Goodyear welt.Leather lining and sole."Deborah" is made in Spain.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemSlouchy, cable knit pullover with a contrast neckline. Ribbed knit trim. Long, raglan sleeves. Slightly open knit body. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 80% cotton, 20% linen.