- Similar itemHit the open road wearing the Versace Jeans® Leather and Fleece Jacket. Funnel neck jacket. Long sleeves. Front zip closure. Side hand pockets with zip closure. Brand name logo at zip tab. Straight hemline. 54% viscose, 40% polyamide, 6% elastane. Secondary fabric: 55% polyurethane, 45% polyester. Professional dry clean only. Made in Italy. Length: 18 1 ⁄ 2 in. Sleeve Length: 32 in.
- Similar itemHelmut Lang sand leggings. Stretch-leather. Black elasticated waistband. Pull on. 100% leather (Lamb); backing: 100% cotton. Specialist clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Supple, stretchy leather.
- This Clich? Mode Handknit Sweater is almost as good as your grandmother's creations, almost. Large-knit design creates a casual and comfortable design. Beautiful round neckline. Long, ribbed sleeves add dimension. Straight hemline with ribbed detailing. 70% acrylic, 30% wool. Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 28 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti black smooth leather peep-toe ankle boots styled with cutouts and a sky-high stiletto heel. 4.5"/115mm heel (approximately). 4.75" shaft, 10.25" circumference (approximately) . Goldtone exposed zipper at heel counter, leather-covered stiletto heel. Exposed back zip closure. Lined. Stitched leather sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- You'll just want to cozy up with a warm cup of tea and a good book in this cute sweater. Relaxed. fit. Knit sweater features a cable knit design along the front. Crew neckline. Long, raglan sleeves. Ribbed trim at the collar, cuffs, and hem. Droptail hemline with split side seams. 100% acrylic. Hand wash cold, dry flat. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 31 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Rustic coloured wax jacket from Barbour International, a biker inspired collection that pays homage to Barbour's motorcycling heritage. The 'Barrell' jacket is made from durable, heavyweight waxed cotton with a cracked finish for a distressed appearance. Cut with a classic yet slightly tailored fit, the belt cinches in the waist to enhance the feminine form. Biker style elements, include: the asymmetric concealed zip and press stud fasten front that runs down from the cord lined, funnel neck with throat buckle strap. Epaulettes with stitched detail, slanted zipped front pockets and brass hardware also feature. The iconic angled 'map pocket' gives a nod to the classic detail that was first incorporated in the Barbour International biker jackets of the 1950s. The jacket further comprises biker aspects in the fleece lined interior with a photographic print of the Van Buren sisters, who became the first women to motorcycle across the USA in 1916. R.R. Outer: 100% Waxed Cotton. Lining: 70% Polyester, 30% Acrylic.
- Similar itemIs there anything more fabulous than the Fulginiti? This ALDO bootie features an open concept with exposing cut outs and peep toe. Black leather drapes everything from the 1 1/2 inch platform to the 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemThe Row's supple leather leggings are backed in stretch-cotton and paneled for a smooth and flattering fit. Team yours with the brand's shirt. Black stretch-leather. Pull on. 100% leather (Lamb); backing: 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Specialist clean.
- Whether hanging at the ski lodge or curling up on the couch, modern designs by Fred and Sibel will top off your look! Mid-weight acrylic knit. Crewneck. Waffle knit pattern center; Marled knit long sleeves. Ribbed trim at neckline, cuffs, and hem. Contemporary fit. 22¾'' From shoulder seam to hem. Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size. 100% Acrylic; Machine Wash; Imported;