Sale / PriceAll
- Vintage Craftsman Doll HouseHandmade and one of a kind. It is part of a larger collection of mall buildings that I have listed on Chairish. This is a vintage piece from 1930's. It opens at the top with the handle (though one of the hinges is broken, visible in the photo). It is wired and it works!
- Dakota Pass Console Craftsman OakFree shipping and returns on every order!Find Entertainment Units at Target.com! The decorative display cabinet with glass doors allows for easy storage while showcasing items inside. The Dakota Pass cabinet offers an adjustable shelf inside and surface that can hold décor items or a TV.
- Craftsman Wooden Bowl From 1944 Kamonia RootThere's no end to the uses you'll find for this rustic, versatile wooden bowl. Handcarved by a craftsman, it was designed with care from the discarded root of Kamonia trees, which makes it a truly one-of-a-kind with unique cracks, variations, and undulations. It will be absolutely stunning in any space as part of your accent decor. A wire has been placed around the bottom rim of the bowl allowing you to hang it or display it if you desire. Please refer to the photos to view the tags on the inside front and back of bowl.
- Craftsman Mirror - Handmade - "Window"-StyleOne of a kind hardwood mirror. Amazing craftsmanship. Natural finish preserves the natural character of the beautiful wood. LARGE! (Photo doesn't convey size, please check dimensions below.) You can put this piece on the floor, or on top of dresser, or you can hang it on wall (comes with metal support on back to receive a nail or screw). Horizontal arrangement is default option, originally set up for that; but I used it vertically (on top of dresser). Please note dimensions: 31 1/4" x 44 1/2" Excellent condition
- CAL Lighting Craftsman Collection Pennyfoot Wrought Iron Table LampThis wrought iron table lamp from Cal Lighting shows off a slim profile inspired by classic Craftsman style lighting. With pennyfoot style feet and a matte black finish. Shade is a white, rice paper bell. Pull chain on-off.