- Similar itemFine quality oriental medicine chest hand crafted in an original 19th century Japanese / Korean design. The 16 miniature drawers are both a practical solution to storing collections of small kit and jewelry as well as a delightfully zen-like interior design accent. It's small depth means it will not impede foot traffic in narrow spaces such as a hallway, landing or bath. Classic 16 drawer oriental apothecary chest. Less than a foot deep, perfect against any wall. Beautifully grained dark walnut stain wood finish. East Asian style brass butterfly hasp & hardware. Traditional Japanese design cantilevered top. Includes lucky brass fish lock & key.
- Similar itemFine furniture quality, 8 drawer miniature Japanese style step tansu, beautifully crafted from solid kiln dried Birchwood and engineered Birch laminate, classic mortise and tenon joinery, with floating panel construction and Ming legs. The many drawers and unique shape make this both a useful, practical cabinet as well as an eye catching decorative accent, great for storing small items and displaying art, photos and collectable, finished in distinctive medium gloss black. Note that the drawers open from either front or back, so you can orient this cabinet to the right or left. Fine furniture quality, 8 drawer miniature Japanese style step tansu. Beautifully crafted from solid kiln dried Birchwood and engineered Birch laminate, classic mortise and tenon joinery, built to last. Traditional floating panel construction, Ming style legs, black finish, note drawers open from either side, so use oriented to left or right.
- Similar itemAn array of 20 miniature drawers makes this dresser a charming choice for reorganizing the craft room, office, or playroom. The sweet, faded turquoise finish is distressed to perfection and completed with contrasting dark drawer pulls.
- People also likedFour corners. Low, lean and long meets slick hi-gloss oat at a four point modern intersection. Symmetry centers four drawers that pull open sans hardware revealing continuous inside/out color. Engineered wood on solid plinth base with immaculately finished back that can float in the room. A real statement piece. Learn more about MASHstudios on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Latitude oat grey low dresser. 60"Wx17"Dx22.75"H. Designed by MASHstudios. Engineered wood on solid wood plinth base. High-gloss oat finish. Four drawers have self pull. Back is finished to float in a room. Levelers included. Included anti-tip hardware recommended for added stability. Made in Vietnam. Overall Dimensions: Width: 60" Depth: 17" Height: 22.75" Top Drawer Inner Dimensions: Width: 26.75" Depth: 13.5" Height: 7" Bottom Drawer Inner Dimensions: Width: 26.75" Depth: 13.5" Height: 7"
- People also likedLinea's clean, linear styling in reclaimed, FSC-certified teak is unfinished to showcase natural variations in the wood's knots, grain, texture and color. This chest has an airy, open-frame base with recessed panel sides and 3 generous drawers with long horizontal pulls in gunmetal-finished brass. The Linea 3-Drawer Chest is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
Crate & Barrel Harlow II Chest
Classic form goes soft industrial in an eclectic metal mix. Brass sheeting wrapped around solid wood mixes it up with cast brass pulls and flared aluminum legs for a found object look. Each piece is handcrafted with mitered corners, mini nailhead trim and a multistep oxidized finish. Hand-applied lacquer and wax topcoats ensure a unique patina. Five solid wood drawers feature wood-on-wood glides on top two; bottom three drawers have metal undermount self-closing glides. Solid sustainable mango and low-emission engineered wood wrapped in brass sheeting. Solid cast aluminum legs. Oxidized finish with lacquer and wax topcoats. Top two drawers with wood-on-wood drawer glides and drawer stops. Bottom three drawers with undermount metal glides. Cast brass drawer pulls. Made in India.
- Like it to get in stock alerts