- Similar itemA delicate floral motif sweetens a pretty cotton apron finished with vibrant color-pop trim. Brand: NORDSTROM AT HOME. Style Name:Nordstrom At Home 'Mini Motif' Apron. Style Number: 1150099. Available in stores.
- Similar itemMini oven mitts are cute small kitchen accessories! Great addition to any kitchen. It is practical to use for warm pots and casserole dishes heat resistant. These mini mittens on a hook will liven up any kitchen with its beautiful pattern. A stylish and comfortable apron is a must to have! This is a beautiful linen apron coffee to give as a gift or keep for yourself! Cut in the classic full-length chef's style for full coverage. Sturdy good linen apron will protect you from all of your cooking experiments. Cooking is not the only time when an apron is handy. Physically laborious, dirty and dangerous work requires an apron for protection. Apron is one size so fits to all. Size: oven mitt 13x13 cm, 5.1'x5.1' apron 70x84 cm, 27.6'x33.1' composition: 55 linen, 45 cotton country of origin: made in lithuania, eu we are proud to demonstrate the best characteristics and quality of linen, made in our small country lithuania. Flax does not require special conditions or a very hot climate. The baltic sea region is the most suitable place to cultivate flax because of its natural environment. The dark natural linen colour is one of the unique features that is typical only for our region and is highly valued across the whole world. So what is the story behind it our linen has to receive a bit of wind, a little bit of sun, and few drops of rain all of which is a composition very common to baltic states. These conditions determine the darker colour of the linen. Linen is also known for its long lasting quality. Linen provided with admixture of synthetics is more shallow. The fiber has no ability to 'breathe'. It has no specific thickness nor the tenuity of proper thread. Furthermore, it is grown in hot climate, which enables much lighter colour. The question is how to recognise pure linen it is believed that the naked eye can recognise the thickness and tenuity, lengthwise and crosswise, of 100 high quality linen fabrics. Whereas, in fabric made of linen and cotton, the thread thickens up only in a lateral way! Linen is environmentally friendly! Make your home more natural, original, functional and luxurious with us. For you and for those you love the most!
- People also likedA pantry's worth of herbs and spice jars pattern this cotton apron with detailed culinary graphics. The apron has an adjustable neck tie, front pocket and handy hanging loop. Make a kitchen statement with matching oven mitt, pot holder and dish towel.
- People also likedChecked in tonal brown, range and yellow this warm-toned apron has great texture thanks to its cotton slub weave. Make a complete kitchen statement with matching oven mitt, pot holder and dish towel.
- People also likedA brood of hens clusters together in soothing earth tones on a soft blue background. One-size apron with adjustable neck strap protects clothing from spills and spatters. Coordinating dish towel, oven mitt, and pot holder sold separately.
Crate & Barrel Marimekko Pieni Unikko Red Apron
Designed in 1964 by Maija Isola, the Unikko ("poppy") design has been the most popular Marimekko print since its introduction. Challenging the common notion of decorative florals, Unikko broke from tradition with its creative pop art interpretation in bold, simplified pattern and bright color. Reproduced in infinite color combinations over its 47-year history, the pattern remains current while symbolizing the free spirit of its designer and those who admire it. Pieni Unikko is scaled between the original Unikko and the Mini-Unikko patterns. Pattern designed by Maija & Kristina Isola; 1964/2000. 100% cotton. Oversize front pocket, adjustable neck strap. Machine wash hot, tumble dry low. Made in Estonia.
- Like it to get in stock alerts